Default Ghola and Irestone Blind

MrCow's Irestone thread is here. I decided to put things in a nice new thread.

To have him tell it:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    So last night this all started with me yammering off the phrase "I've done Monastery of the Scorpion so many times I could probably do it blind". Not much was going on and then the idea crept into my head. "Now what would it be like to do some of these quests I know so well while blind?"
    I came along for purposes of archival footage, since he'd forget to take the lens cap off and end up with a ton of black screen captures. That, and making fun of him while watching him run into the scenery. Despite his assumption otherwise, i did not steal his wallet. I rifled the chests and grabbed all the phat lewtz before he found them.

Setting off with a light step and a song in our hearts (or hydraulic fluid circulation pumps, as the case may be):

MrCow quickly made some new friends:
    Last edited by Depravity; 06-21-2009 at 10:11 PM.
    Near useless builds for those who want a challenge: The True(ly Useless) Necromancer - The Abuse Sponge Paladin
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Fun in the traps:

Last edited by Depravity; 06-21-2009 at 09:58 PM.
    Near useless builds for those who want a challenge: The True(ly Useless) Necromancer - The Abuse Sponge Paladin
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Being blind, he didn't notice that banana peel left from my snack:

Leading a rousing sing-song with some ogres:
    Last edited by Depravity; 06-21-2009 at 10:08 PM.

This is me, wishing I was blind too. *shudder* Bathing ogres:

Turning a blind eye to the plight of the captured beastmen:
    Last edited by Depravity; 06-21-2009 at 10:00 PM.

MrCow really needs to look into some low-sulphur diesel:

That poor beastman had his mouth open and everything:
    Last edited by Depravity; 06-21-2009 at 10:01 PM.

At last, eye to incapacitated visual pickup with Ghola Fan:

I'm helping!

Completion:
    Last edited by Depravity; 06-21-2009 at 10:02 PM.

For some reason, when MrCow dresses like a pirate, he doesn't stop at one eyepatch like the rest of us.
    White boxes are there for non-bannination reasons. No, you're not paranoid, and yes, we were talking about you:

More friends:
    Last edited by Depravity; 06-21-2009 at 10:07 PM.

I'm helping! Some more!

Again with the noxious emissions. That orange thing up at the top is a flamestrike, a serious mistake on the witchdoctor's part. I woke up next to the boat, so there are no pictures of the immediate aftermath.

Completion:
    Last edited by Depravity; 06-21-2009 at 10:06 PM.

That was wonderful!
    Vorn, 30 Fighter
    Argo
    OSD

Thank you so much for coming along for this Depravity and taking footage of this. Some of those screenshots are priceless. It is also so funny to now see what things looked like without the sensory deprevation.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

LOL Best thread I have read in a long time. That was great, the running commentary on the pictures was awesome as well.
    Raelg Iron-Fist
    Others ruffians: Gog, Magogg, Quikksilver, Brux, Conor, Conspiracy, & Brewdawg
    PESTILENCE

Thank you for the report. This was a nice read to start a day.