Default VIP Guild Shopping

Im a 39 year old lvl 16 capped Cleric.1490 favor so far. Ive been playing for about 1 1/2 years as a casual player (10-20 hours a week) Im shroud ready & have made my green steel weapon & Im currently working on collecting what I need for my 1st tier enhancement (10% healing). I have only (3) completed shroud runs, but Ive been busy getting other items for my healer such as loriks necklace & black dragon scale armor. I have (6) completed Hound runs including an Elite, (10) reaver's completed & I have not been in the VOD run yet. Lately I have been busy getting the Sigil pieces so I can get into litany of the dead quest. tomb pages are worth big Plat! Anyway Im looking for a Guild to join ,I want a guild ware we share Items & help one another learn quest's, I like killing everything as we go thru a quest not a fan of Zergin ( i think thats what the kids are callin it). Im a fan of setting a time to meet up for the run, id prefer to run with a group of friends. I want you to convince me that your guild is the right one for me, I want to be into a guild full of VIP's Accounts before the Mod 9 update, I'll buy the Ale!

Hey there

Check your Inbox

Have a good afternoon !

Quote Originally Posted by hkusp45 View Post
    Im a 39 year old lvl 16 capped Cleric.1490 favor so far. Ive been playing for about 1 1/2 years as a casual player (10-20 hours a week) Im shroud ready & have made my green steel weapon & Im currently working on collecting what I need for my 1st tier enhancement (10% healing). I have only (3) completed shroud runs, but Ive been busy getting other items for my healer such as loriks necklace & black dragon scale armor. I have (6) completed Hound runs including an Elite, (10) reaver's completed & I have not been in the VOD run yet. Lately I have been busy getting the Sigil pieces so I can get into litany of the dead quest. tomb pages are worth big Plat! Anyway Im looking for a Guild to join ,I want a guild ware we share Items & help one another learn quest's, I like killing everything as we go thru a quest not a fan of Zergin ( i think thats what the kids are callin it). Im a fan of setting a time to meet up for the run, id prefer to run with a group of friends. I want you to convince me that your guild is the right one for me, I want to be into a guild full of VIP's Accounts before the Mod 9 update, I'll buy the Ale!
    There are lots of great guilds where you could find a home! Ransack, Loreseekers, The Free Companions.

There are sooooo mnay great guilds on this server it's hard to narrow it down.

This is what Id do if I were you. play a couple nights in a row and look at the who's on, see which guilds have some folks on. Get in some different runs and see how they play. Pick the group you like playing with most and see if you can join!

Good luck on your search!
    Gornn 3:16 says: Gornn just hugged yo' @$$!
    Ask Gornn! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=156209
    Ask Gornn! archives http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Categ..._Gornn_Archive
    "It's only elitist if you're not actually better than everyone else."

Yeh thats a good idea , ill look for what guildies I see running , just looking for a guild that is mature & helpful
    thanks for the advice

Default Dwarven Defenders is recruiting

We at the Dwarven Defenders are in search of good players to help fill our ranks. If you want, send me or anyone in the guild a /tell online.

See you later!

Bab
    Dwarven Defenders officer

Quote Originally Posted by Gornn View Post
    There are lots of great guilds where you could find a home! Ransack, Loreseekers, The Free Companions.

There are sooooo mnay great guilds on this server it's hard to narrow it down.

This is what Id do if I were you. play a couple nights in a row and look at the who's on, see which guilds have some folks on. Get in some different runs and see how they play. Pick the group you like playing with most and see if you can join!

Good luck on your search!
    /sniff Gornn doesn't like MAC to mention them too. I still give you a /hug though Gornn.

All jests aside Khyber has lots of friendly guilds. Feel free to stop by and check out www.themacddo.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Gornn 1:39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYFan View Post
    All the spouses of DDO players got together and launched a coordinated distributed denial-of-service attack...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaldar View Post
    /sniff Gornn doesn't like MAC to mention them too. I still give you a /hug though Gornn.

All jests aside Khyber has lots of friendly guilds. Feel free to stop by and check out www.themacddo.com.
    did you mean www.themacguild.com? just wondering, because the link you provided is broken

also, while im not sure what gornn actually had in mind, could be that MAC isnt concidered a "VIP Guild," at least not in the traditional sence. generally, when someone is looking for a VIP guild, there refering to a guild that doesnt accept requests to join. they only accept new users that they specifically choose to invite. as far as i know, MAC doesnt practice that sort of recruitment ... users interested in the guild are instead encouraged to ask for membership. not knoocking the "VIP" procedure for guilding, i prefer the MAC way myself ... for various personal reasons.

please correct me if im wrong.
    Last edited by Shal; 07-03-2009 at 12:54 PM.
    Wednesday night - MAC Extreme PD
    Get your PD on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaldar View Post

/hug

No, simply an oversight. MAC is epic fun, also.

I banged out that post pretty quick; see that's why I should keep my trap shut. I always forget someone!

/hug
    Gornn 3:16 says: Gornn just hugged yo' @$$!
    Ask Gornn! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=156209
    Ask Gornn! archives http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Categ..._Gornn_Archive
    "It's only elitist if you're not actually better than everyone else."