Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by transtemporal View Post
    Oh yeah, thats not very cool. I haven't seen LFMs like that in a very long time though.
    so what should the lfm say .
    rocqel, rockcy, roce, rociv, rocsan, jezel, rocel, rocell, gizmos, rocann, spight, spightfull, inate, chaose
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thayil View Post
    While I fully agree and support the concept of "how you play the game is however you want and unless I group with you it doesn't affect me at all" I have to say I find this a little off-putting.

Now for a guild run that's different - we have run a number of times through that **** offering of blood quest to get those gloves for various people in the guild. And I can't tell you how long AtD farmed GOP and the Skelly chests to get Tuned Up his icy rainments - but we were guildies and went into it together.

Grabbing others for the SOLE purpose of getting a shot at their end loot doesn't seem all that DDO friendly - that whole party mentality of working together kind of goes out the window at that point...

Doesn't it......?
    no it dosent . I dont agree with it at all . BUT i respect it . he is not shady about it . its a free chest you can chose to take it or not . He is not breaking your arm to join now is he . IS HE . no he is not
    rocqel, rockcy, roce, rociv, rocsan, jezel, rocel, rocell, gizmos, rocann, spight, spightfull, inate, chaose
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vint View Post
    It Is Greed!!!
    mabe it is but it dosent matter . you DONT have to join . so what is your argument .. do you have one . no you dont . now you wanna use this to say my guild is bad . let me tell you this my guild put moer tier 3 shroud wepons in moer ppls hands then any outher on the sever . my guild lead moer pugs then any outher i alone have over a 1k in shouds . So what r you trying to do ? if you dont like some one squelch . insted you come to the forums to look for ppl to agree with you . do you need ppl to tell you that you are a good person for you to feel better . is that why you came hear .
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
    You don't get it and that fine im ok with that keep it up its your reputation and guild that will suffer not mine.
    i am hiting all of these in order .. so that it you r out to ruine guild rep .... you better find moer **** . alot moer **** . ower ratio is likw 100 to 1 . for ever 1 person that dosent like us there are 100 that do . peace out
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

so your saying everyone should charge new players to complete quests and that would make DDO a paradise?
    thats not what he/she said . but you put it that way cuz you want ppl to see things your way . isnt that right
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by memnir View Post

:d

Good I Hate Cats:d

Beware the Sleepeater

Quote Originally Posted by gizmos199 View Post
    i am hiting all of these in order .. so that it you r out to ruine guild rep .... you better find moer **** . alot moer **** . ower ratio is likw 100 to 1 . for ever 1 person that dosent like us there are 100 that do . peace out
    ya thats it im out to get you! and keep charging ppl for completions im sure that 1-100 ratio u claim will shrink up too 100-1 ratio prety fast!

notice a few people been doing this mostly from the same guil maybe the same person idk

But they go in solo fairly easy quests then toss up a lfm and charge noobs for completions on theses quests

Some these quests are

Monistary
    some the vale quest

and today titan flaggin quests.

Usualy the price for completions seems to be runes, rarer vale ingredents, or named items if pulled.

I dont know maybe It's just me but i find these lfm very preditorial towards noobs as any vetran can solo these quests blind folded and pack full of soul stones.

I think im going to start charging this guild and there members a fee for grouping with me as i can't even begin to count the many many times i have carried there members threw quests and raids or have used way to many resourses getting them threw it with out even a simple ty from most of them to now see them start charging people for completion of quests that are just to easy to do and it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that i would like to spit out.
    I don't think they are charging. They are giving you the chance to choose if you wanna join or not. It is a fair trade if you ask me,you get the chest they get the rune,you ran to quest they did the job. After all if you don't want to share your rune don't join you can aways make your own group and run the quest.
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Community Member

ya thats it im out to get you! and keep charging ppl for completions im sure that 1-100 ratio u claim will shrink up too 100-1 ratio prety fast!
    i dont charge ppl .. i know you do . i live in RI i can e-mail my address if you would like to come over to get me
    that ratio wount change cuz of you . you r not that uber
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

Question

no it dosent . I dont agree with it at all . BUT i respect it . he is not shady about it . its a free chest you can chose to take it or not . He is not breaking your arm to join now is he . IS HE . no he is not
    scrool up ... classic case of but hurt . so now you feel sore and you want revenge some how . poor you . get over your self not everone is going to agree with you .
    Your putting words in my mouth . thats all you can do . there is nothing els you can do . there is nothing els you can do . you get it now .
    have a good day
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Default Multi quoting 1 post

Gizmos199 You have definitly mastered the art of posting a reply. Now we have to tweak your abilities a bit with replying to multiple posts in only 1 post of your own. 14 in a row. Is that a new Forum record. Call Guiness.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Wow you seem to be a few fries short of a happy meal lol but w/e

can't beleive you and your guild think exploting new players for there chance to pull special loot and take that away from them is ok, just because you can solo a quest most of us can blind folded! Did you get charged for getting pulled threw the quest when someone flaged you for the first time? I think not! All i can say is wow what a great guild u got there.

Are you also charging them for there chance at Raid loot too after you flaged them for the raids? I can under stand if the raid is costing you resources and you want them to chip in on the cost but Charge them there chance at the Main prize of the quest? and in quests that take pretty much zero resources to do and can be done with in a few min? cmon that completly exploiting new people and you know it!

you might think this is ok. But i do not! I think its pretty low indeed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    Gizmos199 You have definitly mastered the art of posting a reply. Now we have to tweak your abilities a bit with replying to multiple posts in only 1 post of your own. 14 in a row. Is that a new Forum record. Call Guiness.
    you know me bunk i am out to kill this thred by being anoying
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

you know me bunk i am out to kill this thred by being anoying
    More annoying then the LFMs in question? If so, you have a ways to go.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Community Member

Wow you seem to be a few fries short of a happy meal lol but w/e

can't beleive you and your guild think exploting new players for there chance to pull special loot and take that away from them is ok, just because you can solo a quest most of us can blind folded! Did you get charged for getting pulled threw the quest when someone flaged you for the first time? I think not! All i can say is wow what a great guild u got there.

Are you also charging them for there chance at Raid loot too after you flaged them for the raids? I can under stand if the raid is costing you resources and you want them to chip in on the cost but Charge them there chance at the Main prize of the quest? and in quests that take pretty much zero resources to do and can be done with in a few min? cmon that completly exploiting new people and you know it! like i said i dont agree with it but i respect it .
    you might think this is ok. But i do not! I think its pretty low indeed.
    not ever one will agree with you get over it . stop the lies . tell the truth and give the pepol an option ....you dont have to join keep puting words in my mouth and fabricating lies it that the only way you can get ppl to agree with you .SAD
    Last edited by gizmos199; 06-11-2009 at 06:02 AM.
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    More annoying then the LFMs in question? If so, you have a ways to go.
    the lfm said FREE CHEST . all i want is the mask . now i dont see anyone attacking the outh guy who use to do this . you DONT HAVE TO JOIN . if you do its your fult . seriously r new ppl that dumb that we need to put this thred up
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

I dont expect everyone to agree with me I'm sure there a lot of low lifes that think taking advantage of people is fun and exciting and that its ok. And saying that I should tell the truth now are you saying that your guild members after admiting of doing this are not doing this and I'm making this all up?

Not once did i mention whp is doing this and not once did i say or even send a pm to a single person what guild is involved! so I think your paranoid about me out to get you! but hey if you want to come here and let them all know who you are and put all your alts and what not in your sig be my guest!
    Last edited by Purgatory; 06-11-2009 at 06:06 AM.

the lfm said FREE CHEST . all i want is the mask . now i dont see anyone attacking the outh guy who use to do this . you DONT HAVE TO JOIN . if you do its your fult . seriously r new ppl that dumb that we need to put this thred up
    now its the new person fualt! classic blaim the victums

Community Member

I dont expect everyone to agree with me I'm sure there a lot of low lifes that think taking advantage of people is fun and exciting and that its ok. And saying that I should tell the truth now are you saying that your guild members after admiting of doing this are not doing this and I'm making this all up?

Not once did i mention whp is doing this and not once did i say or even send a pm to a single person what guild is involved! so I think your paranoid about me out to get you! but hey if you guys want to come here and let them all know who you are and put all you alts and what not in your sig be my guess!
    low lifes hu . so if we dont share your thought and lie like you and fabicate like you . we r low lifes. well then i would rather be that and honest . i dont hide i am proud to be in this guild STORM LORDS . you can register at stormlords.net . we are the largest guild and we raid all the time . for instance whil i was doing all these post i did 3 VoDs 1 hound and currently on a titan .
    what you spue dosen't get to me cuz i know you have no leg to stan on
    Last edited by gizmos199; 06-11-2009 at 06:16 AM.
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

now its the new person fualt! classic blaim the victums

if i buy something i want to know eveting about ,it dont you? so yhea a new person is just that new . they dont have to join they dont have to join they donthave to join
    Last edited by gizmos199; 06-11-2009 at 06:14 AM.
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast