Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Community Member

lets talk about the shady pepol on the sever . the ones who dont post any thing and at the end demand **** for joing there raids .
    oh i see now thats your runs go and so and so was giveing away a *work free chest with completion *for a price cuting into your bizz cuz now the worms knew hey "i dont have to work for it ."
    rocqel, rockcy, roce, rociv, rocsan, jezel, rocel, rocell, gizmos, rocann, spight, spightfull, inate, chaose
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    I don't think they are charging. They are giving you the chance to choose if you wanna join or not. It is a fair trade if you ask me,you get the chest they get the rune,you ran to quest they did the job. After all if you don't want to share your rune don't join you can aways make your own group and run the quest.
    i had to grab this one again cuz this is what it is
    rocqel, rockcy, roce, rociv, rocsan, jezel, rocel, rocell, gizmos, rocann, spight, spightfull, inate, chaose
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Quote Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
    now its the new person fualt! classic blaim the victums

How many friends have I made since you posted this drama thread? About 10 new ones. How many friends have I lost? None. How many sided with me through tells or conversation, nearly everyone I group with. It seems you're little flame fest is nothing but a little ploy for attention, maybe wanting to get yourself noticed. I recieved quite a few compliments tonight as well. I need not fear my reputation, you should fear yours. After all, its obvious you like drama.

Its obvious I am not liked by some because of my uber ability to solo quests. Someone might be a tad bit jealous. Are you saying that if you could solo Ghola Fan and needed a mask for an alt, you wouldn't try to get a helping hand by offering some incentives?

Its obvious that I am on quite a few blacklists. I have been since mod 4. How have the blacklists affected me? Not much, nor will they affect me much now. I am a good player with a good play style. If my personaity doesn't agree with your own, squelch me and tell me your toons so i can squelch back. After all my personality has landed me on a few dozen blacklists since mod 4. If anyone deserves an appology, it is me. Attempting to manipulate the phrase of my LFM to sound like I am using others is completely low.
    Last edited by Pheona777; 06-11-2009 at 07:03 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pheona777 View Post
    How many friends have I made since you posted this drama thread? About 10 new ones. How many friends have I lost? None. How many sided with me through tells or conversation, nearly everyone I group with. It seems you're little flame fest is nothing but a little ploy for attention, maybe wanting to get yourself noticed. I recieved quite a few compliments tonight as well. I need not fear my reputation, you should fear yours. After all, its obvious you like drama.

Its obvious I am not liked by some because of my uber ability to solo quests. Someone might be a tad bit jealous. Are you saying that if you could solo Ghola Fan and needed a mask for an alt, you wouldn't try to get a helping hand by offering some incentives?

Its obvious that I am on quite a few blacklists. I have been since mod 4. How have the blacklists affected me? Not much, nor will they affect me much now. I am a good player with a good play style. If my personaity doesn't agree with your own, squelch me and tell me your toons so i can squelch back. After all my personality has landed me on a few dozen blacklists sine mod 4. If anyone deserves an appology, it is me. Attempting to manipulate the phrase of my LFM to sound like I am using others is completely low.
    it is low . and i am annoying . pheona i do not think what you do is eticol at all . but its not wrong . you r greedy and thats not a crime even in DDO .You did nothing wrong thats y i got your back . THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU ALL FREE even the **** who keeps spreding lies about sl
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

New to DDO, You all don't care what I think so here it is. The people complaning about this guy posting a LFM the way he does are more and likely the ones posting LFMs saying: be the best, know the quest, be uber or don't join our group. At least this guy gives noobs a chance for loot and flaging to get better items in future. I was also wondering how i can be a member or the Thelanis moral police cause there is more worse things going on in Thelanis than that. example above. Like it or not that is it watch your P & Q somebody is watching you ( Thelanis moral police ). I have grouped with SL a lot there very helpfull to all that join there groups no matter what weapons they have or how ubar thay are. Thank you SL

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Although I don't do it myself (if I'm in the mood of letting more players get into a quest I soloed, then they can keep all that they pull), I have no problem with others doing it. Everyone benefits from it (since you won't join the group if you don't like it). I know that shortly after mod.8 launch, I benefited from some free monastery runs by giving up my runes, and I was grateful for it, because it allowed me to reflag my characters for Sor'jek faster.

so your saying everyone should charge new players to complete quests and that would make DDO a paradise?
    In the cursed crypt example, its not only completion, you may pull a docent of defiance, which he didnt ask for. And you got to upgrade your amulet, so you dont have to ask every 2 seconds for a restoration when running to the hound. And you get free loot... You help him get what he wants by giving him the choker if you pull it, but he also gives you the chance to upgrade your amulet, and gives you the chance to pull the most sought after docent in the game.....I think it IS FAIR!

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post

Shouldn't that read "Each time you don't blame Legion, Legion kills a Kitty"?

Gizmos199 has annoyed me and down right ****ed me off in quests, but I have to agree with him on this one.

I have joined LFM's like this when I was solo'ing the vale and the person just wanted twigs out of Rainbow or the runes out of Monastary. It is benificial to me to take five minutes and get a free chest or two and the end reward for a five minute run through a cleared out dungeon.... If I pull the special item that the person was looking for I turn it over, why wouldn't I. I did nothing to earn it and nine times out of ten on these runs I am just collecting free loot, so I am just as if not more greedy.

The thing that sucks is when you join a raid that is half puggers, but led by a member of a large guild, the puggers do just as much as anyone else to help complete the raid, and then raid loot that drops is put up for guild roll only....

Just so you know, not refering to Storm Lords here.
    Pek Pickler - Rogue 10/ Fighter 2
    Laviathin - Ranger 14
    Georrge Thoroughgood - 9 Fighter / 2 Paladin
    Dux Femina Facti - 11 Paladin
    Hava Hela'tym - 14 Fighter
    Breakindown Alda'tym - 7 fighter/6 rogue/1 wizard

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    The thing that sucks is when you join a raid that is half puggers, but led by a member of a large guild, the puggers do just as much as anyone else to help complete the raid, and then raid loot that drops is put up for guild roll only....

Just so you know, not refering to Storm Lords here.
    So you are saying that you disagree with the your loot is your loot idea? Are you implying that ALL the loot is up for guild roll only? Or you do mean to say that the loot that drops for me is my loot to do with as I like, and the loot that drops for the members of that guild is up to them to do with as they like?
    Last edited by Clay; 06-11-2009 at 11:16 AM.
    Khyber
    R e v e n a n t s Renowned
    Thelanis

Community Member

i got rules on raid loot . 1. your loot is your loot . 2 my guildys first * why you ask ? well why arent you a guildy i ask *
    your loot is just that your loot roll it , sell it , sniff it , no one can tell you how to spend it .+3 wis tome drops on a barb you need it eat it . i gave that same speach for 2 months before the raid began . gave pppl time to drop if they didnt like the rules .
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member Thrombur_Stormforger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vint View Post
    It's bad taste. There are so many post about raid loot "Keep your loot or give it up for roll". I'll be damned if i a going to run a quest with anyone and told that I HAVE to give them something I pulled. Free completion or not, it is pure greed.
    **** right
    The Sons of Moria shall rise again......and only THEN will we have quality ale!!!

Khraghon, Effing Zerger, Kachimmi, Malbocrist, Natch Twenny on the Ghallanda Server

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thrombur Stormforger View Post
    **** right
    when you make it to this post under yours, you will see that the whole thred took a turn, and is not the same . so the dame right you got up is for something that realy has nothing to do with whats realy going on
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    So you are saying that you disagree with the your loot is your loot idea? Are you implying that ALL the loot is up for guild roll only? Or you do mean to say that the loot that drops for me is my loot to do with as I like, and the loot that drops for the members of that guild is up to them to do with as they like?
    what he meant was he wished he was given a heads up on the raid loot .*guildys first * rule before the raid started. that way he could say hey i dont like that rule ,,l,, i am out . Ding he's gone .
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Wow nice defence you musterd up there for your guild

Confuse them with nonsence hmmm it might just work there for you. Hell I'm even feeling sorry for you.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by gizmos199 View Post
    what he meant was he wished he was given a heads up on the raid loot .*guildys first * rule before the raid started. that way he could say hey i dont like that rule ,,l,, i am out . Ding he's gone .
    Well, at least this practice isn't too common on Thelanis at this point. I have seen it in only one guild, and it's easy enough to remember who they are, so yes, the first time may be frustrating, but afterwards you know what to expect, and it's up to you to make your decision to join or not their group.

Community Member

Wow nice defence you musterd up there for your guild

Confuse them with nonsence hmmm it might just work there for you
    it worked thats all that matters . sl is 160 strong wanna see my points fly =)
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

umm no i don't want to see your fly.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmos199 View Post
    That is exactly what I meant. Thanks.... sorry I was not clearer.
    Pek Pickler - Rogue 10/ Fighter 2
    Laviathin - Ranger 14
    Georrge Thoroughgood - 9 Fighter / 2 Paladin
    Dux Femina Facti - 11 Paladin
    Hava Hela'tym - 14 Fighter
    Breakindown Alda'tym - 7 fighter/6 rogue/1 wizard

Community Member

Roc, I'd say a good chunk of your total posts ever just came on this thread. lol

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast