Community Member

Default Returning Player

Hey,

I played from Alpha through to a good while after the level cap was raised to 12, can't remember which module it was where I left, but I was pleased to call Thelanis home.

I don't know if anyone will remember me, I was Magister Richmond as my main and also had a few others Lawe being my cleric, Xelphine being my Paladin and Silius Soddus my dwarf ranger All of those were capped at 12 when I quit. I sold a lot of my stuff before leaving and broke myself, so gonna be trying to get some gear again, and I had some pretty neat gear for the time....probably nothing now :P

I'm terrible at remembering names but if anyone, recognises me (I'm British if that helps :P) please say hello as I need to find a new guild and dungeon crawlers.

I'll more than likely be on Magister- forced to rename to Magistra

Later all.

Community Member

After being in game a little while I really need to catch up on stuff, forgotten more than I thought I had.

Any guilds looking for a good sorc?

Actually you didn't miss that much, DDO is just entering Beta!
    Thanks for the long time forum user purge of Aug '10 (Sarcasm for those who don't get it)

look me up on my alts.. be happy to help you catch up to speed. help out with some pp or whatever.
    Khyber
    R e v e n a n t s Renowned
    Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    look me up on my alts.. be happy to help you catch up to speed. help out with some pp or whatever.
    Thanks I appreciate that. Am thinking of rerolling a cleric, which was actually my first class in DDO, but our guild had too many (I know right?!) and I had to play something else so chose Sorc.