Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Comfortably View Post
    Well we did another tonight that was 22mins...

and I think that problem was communication, most of the people in the group aside from the guildies and close friends that I brought in, dont play much together and I think thats where the problem lies, that and the horrible lag that we got.

I'd really like to get a static group of 12 together that are commited to beating the 16 recored.
    If the lag is on part 4 just keep healing. Its all interval healing and not red bar healing. Usually its dps lag. Sometimes though there is just hideous lag you can not do anything about. This is why running record attempts during non peak hours is recommended..
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

I'd really like to get a static group of 12 together that are commited to beating the 16 recored.
    I'd bring Wadsworth. 14 pally, 2 monk. I was in the 22 min run last night. Let me know when we're going for this.

I can bring thriana or bardack tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by pjw View Post
    Thriand is probably one of the more 'well endowed' players

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    If the lag is on part 4 just keep healing. Its all interval healing and not red bar healing. Usually its dps lag. Sometimes though there is just hideous lag you can not do anything about. This is why running record attempts during non peak hours is recommended..
    Yea several people sent me tells saying that when they saw the lfm up for the speed shroud, so far we have not had a problem in part4 with lag, it's part 5 that killed us last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadran View Post
    I'd bring Wadsworth. 14 pally, 2 monk. I was in the 22 min run last night. Let me know when we're going for this.
    ok man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thriand View Post
    I can bring thriana or bardack tonight
    Ok Thri.
    Jeets said he wouldn't tell Turbine. ;(

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    It is getting easier on Khyber because so many people know what a speed shroud is especially since 4 groups or so do variations of it. Even with people on break like yourself or whatever can still just do them. For a record would have to be a little picky, but less so in the sense because pugs are pretty much on the same page irregardless. Had a nice set of 7 straight speed shrouds in a row last night. All 7 shroud runs were between 21 and 24 minutes including 4 of them which were one round part 4s.

We have been talking about going for the elite record alot lately. We almost went for it on last Sunday. Perhaps next Sunday give it a go. Would love to see you in for it Boldarblood.
    I can only try to get my computer up and running. I need a new pc and have been unable to afford one right now, money is a bit tight at this time. I've kept my account active and plan to. I will be back soon hopefully.

Cleric them is not bad at all. Part 4 never requires pots as long as you keep it to 1 round(2 rounds is considered a fail anyways). Part 5 you just have to watch where you surround him. If your by the stairs or side of the platform, then it will be a fail. In reality it shouldnt take more than 2 pots for a run. Even with the epic failure of 22 minutes last night, where only half the party was getting heals in part 5, and 1/2 the party died, I still only used 3 pots.

Active Toons Ghallanda: Carman Touchme *Thecount* **Kermitt** Keepoff Isssa Issssa *Isssssa*
    Inactive Toons Thelanis: Chuldong
    Ghallanda: Issssssa Cthulha

Well, I am now convinsed that the time of day in comparison to the lag, does affect the speed shrouds, thus being said I am going to try and get a static group of people for Sundays, maybe noonish EST, time can change if enough people need it moved back a bit.

Find me in game or post here if you'd like to get a slot for the static group, I hope to get 15-20 people sign up and maybe that will do the trick.

Community Member

ya know im always up for it look me up when u want to hit it

Probably helps if people know their puzzles, eh Comf?
    Sohryu ~ Raven's Guard ~ Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Traps in DDO don't actually deal damage, they politely ask your avatar to damage themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirea View Post
    Probably helps if people know their puzzles, eh Comf?
    I don't know why someone would join a speed shroud and not know how to solve a very simple puzzle.

I don't know why someone would join a speed shroud and not know how to solve a very simple puzzle.
    Let alone 3 people
    Sohryu ~ Raven's Guard ~ Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Traps in DDO don't actually deal damage, they politely ask your avatar to damage themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirea View Post
    Let alone 3 people
    There was only one person who couldn't...wink wink halfling ranger...cough...

I'm in
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

Well, I am now convinsed that the time of day in comparison to the lag, does affect the speed shrouds, thus being said I am going to try and get a static group of people for Sundays, maybe noonish EST, time can change if enough people need it moved back a bit.

Find me in game or post here if you'd like to get a slot for the static group, I hope to get 15-20 people sign up and maybe that will do the trick.
    I will see you Sunday at noon. ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123