Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Russ View Post
    The point being that a person can build a party how he chooses.

Thanks for being that troll, Comfy.
    are you joking? if not,
    how is he being a troll in his own post. i thought that was what you were doing. not that i havent seen comfy do a lil trolling and gratuitious bumping for people i dont see how he is here. and yes i can admit i am being that troll atm but just cuz im confused as to if you are joking or serious

Quote Originally Posted by rayflo View Post
    are you joking? if not,
    how is he being a troll in his own post. i thought that was what you were doing. not that i havent seen comfy do a lil trolling and gratuitious bumping for people i dont see how he is here. and yes i can admit i am being that troll atm but just cuz im confused as to if you are joking or serious
    Is Ray sticking up for me!@??#@#%#@$!@!!!!! wow I had a spazattack there for a sec....phew....all better now...look: the forums would be such a dull place without forums trolls
    Jeets said he wouldn't tell Turbine. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Thriand View Post
    I just want to point out that you are a complete noob because you don't have power attack turned on.
    And he doesn't own a Planar Gird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Venar View Post
    Only class i shun out are mc-bards with less the 14 bard levels. Useless junk.
    Heh, how come?
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Well, the reason you get a bard in the shroud is to get the song right?
    So if the bard can't sing the best song available, he just fails at the only reason he's getting invited.
    Sure, a 12 bard / 4 fighter (for exemple) is fun when you solo. But on a raid, i'll give the spot to the full bard with a better, longer song. On a scale of 12 player, the lost of DPS from the minus to your songs is not compensated by your MC.

But then, i really can't explain it, it's just my jerk side. I get really really irritaded when i invite a bard, and get some clown with a 3 minute song that doen't even overwrite his Good Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Venar View Post
    Well, the reason you get a bard in the shroud is to get the song right?
    So if the bard can't sing the best song available, he just fails at the only reason he's getting invited.
    Sure, a 12 bard / 4 fighter (for exemple) is fun when you solo. But on a raid, i'll give the spot to the full bard with a better, longer song. On a scale of 12 player, the lost of DPS from the minus to your songs is not compensated by your MC.

But then, i really can't explain it, it's just my jerk side. I get really really irritaded when i invite a bard, and get some clown with a 3 minute song that doen't even overwrite his Good Hope.
    But we're talking one point of damage... There's a vast difference between the jerk with the 3 minute song, and the bard with full song power minus 1

I guess this means you don't take any level 16 pure bard spell-singers either... Only warchanters, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    And he doesn't own a Planar Gird.
    Yea on my barbarian I dont have one, heres the story as to why:

So one day I was on my barbarian and some guy put the the trades user chat channel: "Trading 3 large scales and 3 large stones for a planer gird..." well I hit /tell "insert dumbass name here" so fast ....hehe
    Jeets said he wouldn't tell Turbine. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Comfortably View Post
    Yea on my barbarian I dont have one, heres the story as to why:

So one day I was on my barbarian and some guy put the the trades user chat channel: "Trading 3 large scales and 3 large stones for a planer gird..." well I hit /tell "insert dumbass name here" so fast ....hehe
    Heh.. good move

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Yep, rogues do the best DPS in the game... situationally....

But the absolute perfect situation is Part 4 and 5 of the Shroud where you have ONE target who can only aggro ONE member of a party of 12... That means sneak attack is going off 90%...

I'd love to see how fast 9 rogues could take him down, with 8 of them always getting sneak attack damage.
    Did a Shroud run on my rogue a litle while back where the rest of the meleeers formed a perfct semi-circle in front of Harry.....I of course came up behind him and it didn't take long before he turned around and faced me. Had to do some quick convincing to make him turn around and leave me alone......lasted about 6 secs, and had to convince him all over again.

Sadly this is when I got first hand experiance on the lasting effect of his disease ability.

But it felt real good to our DPS all the rest.
    I gave up a life of farming to become an Adventurer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    two thing i hate in ddo.. people who judge players by their class choice and monks.

funny. we used to see groups with all melee classes except ranger. =/
    LOL..... /groan.

Aside from the mnk comment....

People can hardly remember when Rgrs were considered gimped.
    IMO they never were....but it took Tempest to convince most of the servers of this.
    I gave up a life of farming to become an Adventurer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123