Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default DDO Crafting Planner V2.6.1 Released

This version includes DDO's very own Compendium. This also fixes an error on 1 specific crafting formula. Full release notes can be found below.

DDO Crafting Planner:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=137347

PS - I triple checked this time, whether you download the full version, or update from within the planner, all your save files, raid timers, items, and settings, will be saved....NOTHING WILL GET WIPED
    Last edited by Sanadil; 04-29-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Vinton's Place - DDO Game Guide V3.6.0 - 10/12/2011 - My DDO
    | Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

i love the compendium addition. good touch
    Durrack, Durracka,Verminnard

Community Member

testing the update from within the 2.5.1 version...

-edit-
    heh...didn't work the first time...asked me if I wanted to update and when I clicked yes, it just exited...

launched again, and now it is workin....although I will be seriously impressed if it kept my custom changes to the shroud puzzle page./..

-edit-
    nope...didn't keep it....I had added the tables for solving without the solver there that are posted here on the forums somewhere...no biggie...easy enough to read (you might consider adding this to the next version)...I'll lookup the post if you don't know what I'm talkin about...

Titan green room...NICE addition!

-edit-
    maps....awesome
    Last edited by kinar; 04-30-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kinar View Post
    testing the update from within the 2.5.1 version...

-edit-
    heh...didn't work the first time...asked me if I wanted to update and when I clicked yes, it just exited...

launched again, and now it is workin....although I will be seriously impressed if it kept my custom changes to the shroud puzzle page./..

-edit-
    nope...didn't keep it....I had added the tables for solving without the solver there that are posted here on the forums somewhere...no biggie...easy enough to read (you might consider adding this to the next version)...I'll lookup the post if you don't know what I'm talkin about...

Titan green room...NICE addition!

-edit-
    maps....awesome

I use that table too, I'll add it to the next release. Using the internal updater overwrites all files you have (except save files), so if you customized the the pages I reference, they go bye bye. Just send suggestions to ddocrafting@gmail.com if you want something added

| Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

Excellent work as always. The compendium inclusion is a nice touch. I did notice a couple of (minor) issues:

* Raid Readiness Table - Litany is misspelled in the Abbot section
    * BOLAS/Tempered II - Air, Earth, Fire+Water shows BOLAS correctly in craft planner for 3rd tier. Fire, Water, Air+Earth (Tempered II) is also displaying as BOLAS for 3rd tier and not Tempered (but the recipes are correct for both). The Elemental Mastery tier 3 effect is the same for both craft recipes so it's not a big deal but someone looking for Tempered II may get confused when BOLAS shows up during planning.

This is the best DDO app ever made. I use it far more than any others, including the character planner.

Thanks!

Basic, universal rogue build advice
    "Not in the face! Not in the faaaaaace!"

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaCowboy View Post
    Excellent work as always. The compendium inclusion is a nice touch. I did notice a couple of (minor) issues:

* BOLAS/Tempered II - Air, Earth, Fire+Water shows BOLAS correctly in craft planner for 3rd tier. Fire, Water, Air+Earth (Tempered II) is also displaying as BOLAS for 3rd tier and not Tempered (but the recipes are correct for both). The Elemental Mastery tier 3 effect is the same for both craft recipes so it's not a big deal but someone looking for Tempered II may get confused when BOLAS shows up during planning.
    I love bug reports, thanks for these catches, they will be fixed in the next update. I'll have to look at why I called it BOLAS twice, its been so long there may have been a reason for it.

I'm guessing there is spelling errors in alot of the walkthroughs, I never did like my english classes

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaCowboy View Post

FYI, I just have it backwards in the planner.

Fire, Water, Air + Earth = Tempered, I'm calling it BoLaS

Air, Earth, Fire + Water = BoLaS, I'm calling it Tempered

Formulas are all correct either way.

(This is already fixed in my Dev Version)
    Last edited by Sanadil; 05-08-2009 at 05:12 PM.

Great work! This is pretty darn nifty.

You rule. Best thing ever for DDO!
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Community Member slumbering_dragon's Avatar

this is the first i am using this program and all i have to say, it its bloody awsome. man i have to comend u of all your work. great job man. really great job. my only question to u is, do u make a character build guid as well, i know with out a doubt u could make an aseom one.

Thumbs up Shweet

Kudos ! Once again I Tip my hat to you kind sir.
    ~~The House of Caedes~~Thelanis Server~~Krune~~Krunex~~Krunem~~Krunez~~ & many more " You can have my Dwarven Axe ,When you pry it out of my cold dead hand"~~" May your foes lay at your feet & your coffers be full"~~

Quote Originally Posted by slumbering_dragon View Post
    this is the first i am using this program and all i have to say, it its bloody awsome. man i have to comend u of all your work. great job man. really great job. my only question to u is, do u make a character build guid as well, i know with out a doubt u could make an aseom one.
    The Character build guide, due to the sheer complexity, would need to be a separate application I'd think. Plus, the existing char builders out there are pretty good.

I'd much rather see the Walkthrough portion expanded (in the same way the Compendium section references the live website) by including Lost Leader's "Lost Quest Guide" thread: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=122192