Thread: Looking 4..

Thumbs up Looking 4..

I'm trading a +2 Cha Tome 4 either a +2Int Tome or a +2Dex Tome. Pls send PM if interested thx.
    DIRTYONE/BARBARIAN-APACHE/FS -APACHEKID/RANGER/FIGHTER -TRUEGOD/WARLOCK - POWWOW/FIGHTER- INDIO/PALI-TUKO/BARBARIAN -REDHOOK/BARD - GUISEPPI/RANGER -SHORTYROCK/ROGUE/RANGER/BARB- DIRTYHO/MONK--DIRTYBLADE/PALI
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

i got a dex for your cha tome. will look for ya in game
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Dooo00000ooooo000mmmmmm

Default Thx.

Bud..Go B'SSSssss
    DIRTYONE/BARBARIAN-APACHE/FS -APACHEKID/RANGER/FIGHTER -TRUEGOD/WARLOCK - POWWOW/FIGHTER- INDIO/PALI-TUKO/BARBARIAN -REDHOOK/BARD - GUISEPPI/RANGER -SHORTYROCK/ROGUE/RANGER/BARB- DIRTYHO/MONK--DIRTYBLADE/PALI
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

Bruins suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Founder

I'm confused how someone in Brooklyn is pulling for any team from the Boston area. Are you a transplant from Beantown?

Thumbs up Go B'ssss

I started playing Hockey at the age of 10 at school here in NYC and my coach who was from the Mass area noticed that I loved going into the corners and in front of the net, fighting for loose pucks,get a chip in,crash and bang and just try and make room for my line mates. Coach spoke about the Bruins in your face style of hockey all the time and thats where it all started 30 Yrs ago.
    Terry O'ReIlly was my favorite player and if you know who that is, yes he may not have been the most talented player on the Bruins but he played every game like it was the 7th game of the Stanley Cup and thats why he wore the "C" Thats what Bruin Hockey is all about.
    Favorite teams are the NY Yanks,NY Giants,I do root for the Jets but ahhh, and thats about it.
    RANGERS SUCK!
    Arkat by the way whose your team?
    Last edited by apacheizm23; 04-30-2009 at 11:43 AM.
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

Flyers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Founder

I grew up outside of Boston, longtime Bruins fan here (as well as NHL fan). Nice to see them return to being a quality team. The front office management for a number of years had me pulling out my hair (sorta like Turbine is doing now, interestingly enough). I'm a bit younger than you are, so Terry was retired when I started watching them (heard all about him from my Dad growing up, however), but I was there for Bourque and Neely and their hayday in the late 80s early 90s - **** those Oilers teams in '88 and '90.

Arkat, I then moved to Philly and spent 12 years there watching the Flyers. Nice to seem them turning it around after a short rebuilding session.

One of the very few downsides to living in San Diego - no NHL media coverage. There is a little bit now with Anaheim having upset the Sharks, but during the season, not much of anything. Ahh well, the price I pay for not having any winter seasons.

Thumbs up

Oh yea Blazer. C. Neely and R. Bourque Neely was the same type of player that Terry O. was and some! and we all know what R. Bourque brought to the table.That is Bruin style Hockey man! Rock Em Sock Em Put the Puck in the Net. Now we have Milan Lucic!! The new Terry O. Cam Neely, who is just 20 yrs old and is tearing it up! & puts the puck in the net. Big Chara wears the big "C" forget it I can keep going We have an awesome team.
    Hey when they put the Bruin videos up on the video screen in the TD BankNorth Garden before the game starts, what do you think they show..ALA Montreal! Body Rattling checks, fights,and of course a few Goals. Montreal Fans criticized our organization about our team's before the game video highlights and past reels saying that we only show Bruin greats fighting and checks and do not show Bobby Orr scoring goals or Cam Neely Scoring, Ray Bourque passing lol Again thats what makes our Team unique and its always been like that. Hard to play against,toughness and pride when one puts on the BRUIN Jersey!
    We need to sign some of these players whose contracts expire at the end of this season,and a couple of them to long term contracts and keep this team together.
    I also did not like the way the Front Office was handing the team specially by trading away every good player we got or had but now things seem to be different with President Cam Neely,Hockey Operations-Don Sweeney (General Manager-Peter Chiarelli) Etc.

*By the way I lived in LA for 7yrs. I would visit a friend of mine that grew up with me back in New York but was then living in San Diego and one night we were in Tijuana in a hole in the wall drinking and it was about 2am and another buddy of mine that I have not seen in over 7yrs tapped me on the back in that Bar!
    Can u imagine that! Meeting someone that u grew up with back in NY and bumping into him in Tijuana Mexico at 2am! He was in the USMC in Camp Pendelton at the time and had gone off to Desert Storm.Anyway we kept in touch from there on out and met often.
    Here let me bring you back some Blazer I'm sure you remember Lyndon Byers who played along side with Cam and Comp,and now covers Bruin Hockey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lLV1...eature=related
    Last edited by apacheizm23; 05-01-2009 at 11:49 AM.
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

pffft, only good team is the canucks
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

Lava Divers - Khyber