Default The Legacy of Silverthorne

When I was first introduced to D&D pen and paper I was mentored by a long time friend by the name of Tim. He was absolutely the best DM a player could ask for. Tim brought every story to life every character a unique personality and quite honestly hooked me on this game from that first session. Silverthorne was the family name for every important piece to the storyline he was currently telling. Over time I grew to love the name as it always meant that we had found an integral part of His story when we came across a "Silverthorne."

Silverthorne now in my mind carries purpose. Tim passed away a little over 3 years ago and as a tribute several of his former players came together here and started playing. I among them got hooked to the game, and as a tribute to him named my first character Archeon Silverthorne. For a while for me that was enough to pay tribute, but what I have come to realize is that what makes the name special is others recollection and good feelings about it.

As I have been playing the game now for several years hopefully there are a few of you out there that consider me a friend. If so please consider carrying the Silverthorne name above your head. It is a legacy with true meaning. If you are interested in carrying on a tradition and a name of distinction please let me know in game or by PM in the forums and I will give you more info about the guild. Thanks for your time!!!
    Xoriat Born and Exiled to Thelanis,
    Now I've packed up my junk and moved to Cannith

"Those who wander are not always lost."

Community Member

Bump for the beginning of a great new guild.

Default website

While I am still working on the website feel free to visit the basic site. www.guildportal.com search for Silverthorne

Hey this is a bit of a bump but getting ready for mod 9 Silverthorne will be hosting several raids and if you are out there looking for a small-medium sized guild looking for end game focused players hit up out "Silverthorne" LFMs and let one of the members know of your interest and we will take you on a "test drive".

Oh and we do have a guild Visions posted for tonight at 8 pm central if you are intrested....

Thanks,

Groggg

Default Silverthorne is now recruiting!!

After some discussion at length with the officers Silverthorne is proud to announce that we are looking to expand our player base. We are opening up recruiting to everyone who may be interested. primarily we are all long time DDO players and are looking for the same, however we know there are lots of new players out there and we are definitely open to meeting new people.

Things we like in a new recruit....
    1. Good sense of Humor
    2. Thick skin
    3. Willingness to move quickly in a dungeon(We don't really like optionals)
    4. Random use of GREASE......(you know what I mean)

If this sounds like you or you find this intriguing please look us up in game and ask for the assistance of an officer for a guild invite.

P.S. Guild invite is a trial but if we like you, you are in simple as that!!!

Happy hunting!!!!