Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default To the leader of the group who's Elite Shroud I joined...

You: Had an LFM up for only melees with Mineral II.
    Me: The last guy to join, after watching it sit unfilled for something like 10 minutes while you waited on the last person.

After I sent in the request, you sent me a confirming question asking if I had Mineral II's. I said yes.

I forgot to mention that my mineral II was on a necklace. I wear it for the heavy fort, the +5 protection, and the +45 hps. Oh, and it's on different character from the one I took on your elite run.

That's why when we got to parts IV and V, I switched away from the GS graphic to plain old transmuters of PG. I don't think anyone noticed, since Harry died super fast anyway. No deaths, and everyone seemed happy with the DPS. But just in case you did, that's why I was ~1-2% lower DPS than the other melee in the group. Hopefully you don't hold it against me.

Oh, I did get a shard to complete my Min II weapon on that character during that run. So next time I won't be quite so inferior. Another few weeks, and I should be good with an off-hand Min II as well. I'm looking forward to the next time!

Happy Questing!
    Ink

Lol!!!
    Dwarven Defenders officer

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblack View Post
    Me: The last guy to join, after watching it sit unfilled for something like 10 minutes while you waited on the last person.

After I sent in the request, you sent me a confirming question asking if I had Mineral II's. I said yes.

I forgot to mention that my mineral II was on a necklace. I wear it for the heavy fort, the +5 protection, and the +45 hps. Oh, and it's on different character from the one I took on your elite run.

That's why when we got to parts IV and V, I switched away from the GS graphic to plain old transmuters of PG. I don't think anyone noticed, since Harry died super fast anyway. No deaths, and everyone seemed happy with the DPS. But just in case you did, that's why I was ~1-2% lower DPS than the other melee in the group. Hopefully you don't hold it against me.

Oh, I did get a shard to complete my Min II weapon on that character during that run. So next time I won't be quite so inferior. Another few weeks, and I should be good with an off-hand Min II as well. I'm looking forward to the next time!

Happy Questing!
    Ink

Funny ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Gornn 1:39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYFan View Post
    All the spouses of DDO players got together and launched a coordinated distributed denial-of-service attack...

I thought you were going to say something like I didn't have mineral 2, but instead holy of silver greater evil outsider bane weapons and the group leader didn't let you in or something like that.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Ooh, burn!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

+1 INK!

I'd have joined but my +2 Holy Burst Silver of PG main hand rapier and +2 Seeker 10 Silver of PG offhand rapier just did not meet the leaders minimum..........

Sigh,.......... So many idiots, so few bullets........
    I've met and chatted with both Dave Arneson and Gary Gygax.
    To both of you, I raise a glass in toast and say THANK YOU!

Jaxx - LAVA DIVERS - Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblack View Post

Happy Questing!
    Ink
    Epic Fail.... 2 min 2 weapons..... u shoudl know better then that Ink

Default Meh.

Probably the same leader who excludes Paladins and Rangers from his lfm's because he wants dps (since I don't play a Barbarian, I've never grouped with him).
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

i hope you read the mod 9 release notes before crafting that min II weapon.
    READ ME NEW PLAYERS!!!
    Aeneas - Boosterseat - Eulogy - Diminutive - Moths

Quote Originally Posted by Aeneas View Post
    Why? It is still great. And will still work all through mod 9 monsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Gornn 1:39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYFan View Post
    All the spouses of DDO players got together and launched a coordinated distributed denial-of-service attack...

i did a elite shroud run the other day asking for toons with greensteel weopon and ranged attack. we took him down in four rounds in part 5 and had a easly kill in the final round. only reasoned i asked for greensteel weopons has becouse it was elite and i seen my elite party fail due to lack of dsp i dont think it was lunasrong party. since i use a lghting 2 repeater with silever bolts in my opion that better than min 2 since he not ammune to holy or lighting..
    Last edited by Rog; 04-07-2009 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeneas View Post
    Sadly, I will have to make some mineral II in the future actually because of this change. For instance my transmuting greater undead dwaraxe (doesn't work on liches boo) and transmuting GEB dwaraxe are both worthless.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

at least my trans qstaff of glob will still work decently i think

Quote Originally Posted by InfidelofHaLL View Post
    at least my trans qstaff of glob will still work decently i think
    Nope will not overcome dr anymore.. Harry and Sulu are dr silver and good.. you will only overcome the silver..

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    Nope will not overcome dr anymore.. Harry and Sulu are dr silver and good.. you will only overcome the silver..
    i really should go read these realse notes......

Community Member

lol @ Ink.

Nice one mate.

Oh Ink. tsk tsk

No min2 weapon. Reroll my friend, reroll.
    Ever bleed out in a thornbush? Welcome to UD14.

Satirical. Tick
    Amusing. Tick
    Tasteful. Tick

I give this thread 9 out of 10
    Jhulyrr Arknyl - 13 Sorcerer/2 Paladin Drow Battlecaster experiment thing
    Pandarus Zophar - 9 Paladin/ 2 Fighter Human Intimitank
    ~Band of Skull~

Community Member

Default Min II

Lol, nice one Ink. The other day i applied to join a shroud run on my ranger, i promptly got a tell asking me if i was ranged of melee, i responded melee. The person that asked was a cleric, in hindsight i thought i shouldve asked him if he was a healing cleric lol, being that whether i was melee was so important. My melee capability was directly proportional to his healing ability Seems like there are a few villages missing their idiots out there when it comes to pigeonholing requirements for quests lol.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    Sadly, I will have to make some mineral II in the future actually because of this change. For instance my transmuting greater undead dwaraxe (doesn't work on liches boo) and transmuting GEB dwaraxe are both worthless.
    Sadly my transmuting maul of glob is also hitting the shaft and will not be worthless too Same goes for the transmuting longbow of glob and the few transmuting of greater undead bane weapons I was able to gather with the time. Transmuting is getting a big nerf here.
    Guild I'm one of a kind, Khyber
    Current Crew: Raika ~ Carolanne ~ Sulthania ~ Yasminne ~ Zazette
    Semi-Active Crew: Rosanna ~ Venusia ~ Coriza
    Retired Crew: Alexandra ~ Samara ~ Zaretta ~ Carelle ~ Katina ~ Nathalya ~ Kristina ~ Nausikaa ~ Carietta ~ Isabella ~ Zyvorra ~ Hetoff
    Guild The Ashen, Khyber (Originally from Riedra)
    Retired Crew: Zazumi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast