You: Had an LFM up for only melees with Mineral II.
Me: The last guy to join, after watching it sit unfilled for something like 10 minutes while you waited on the last person.

After I sent in the request, you sent me a confirming question asking if I had Mineral II's. I said yes.

I forgot to mention that my mineral II was on a necklace. I wear it for the heavy fort, the +5 protection, and the +45 hps. Oh, and it's on different character from the one I took on your elite run.

That's why when we got to parts IV and V, I switched away from the GS graphic to plain old transmuters of PG. I don't think anyone noticed, since Harry died super fast anyway. No deaths, and everyone seemed happy with the DPS. But just in case you did, that's why I was ~1-2% lower DPS than the other melee in the group. Hopefully you don't hold it against me.

Oh, I did get a shard to complete my Min II weapon on that character during that run. So next time I won't be quite so inferior. Another few weeks, and I should be good with an off-hand Min II as well. I'm looking forward to the next time!

Happy Questing!
Ink