Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by Scriplin View Post
    I know everyone hates WoW, but in WoW, whenever a patch is done that affects game balance, usually certain talents of every class are tweaked. When this is done, each character upon logging in will discover their talent tree points have all been refunded, and they spend their talent points again in light of the changes made, which are all evident upon mousing over each talent.
    First of all, /facepalm

Now to reply to your comment. While that would be very fine and dandy, some players like to keep their characters the way they were before a change. (Barbarian crit rage II is a fine example of this. Even though there aren't many out there, some people still have this enhancement as it is in the flavor of their build.

Plus then turbine wouldn't make as much money. (For those of you that aren't paying attention, this thread was made before the launch of the ddo store 2 years ago)
    Last edited by Relenthe; 01-20-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Relenthe View Post
    First of all, /facepalm

Now to reply to your comment. While that would be very fine and dandy, some players like to keep their characters the way they were before a change. (Barbarian crit rage II is a fine example of this. Even though there aren't many out there, some people still have this enhancement as it is in the flavor of their build.

Plus then turbine wouldn't make as much money. (For those of you that aren't paying attention, this thread was made before the launch of the ddo store 2 years ago)
    I was only explaining how a feature of another game worked, I did not say it should be implemented into this game, nor how it would be implemented. I'm simply said that when this other game changes skills, they refund everyone's skill points, so that they can re-plan their skills based upon the changes, that is all.

This was a 2 year dead thread, let it die again.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617