Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
grrr.. I hate missing all the little details..I'm going to blame it on the weak coffee im drinking today.

Yeah.. still had str surge in. Without it you drop to 293.9 (pre haste boost). Honestly though, if I was playing a monster build I would seriously consider putting on the tharnes set, to get some agro mitigation (so I could get the sneak attack more frequently). I'll update the post a little later.
heheh, I'm a pesky mosquito! Now I think you've just barely short-changed me because the Defender stance does offer +2 STR (actually +3 at level 20 although that last point doesn't change anything). While this doesn't matter *much*, every point of DPS counts as 1.7 points of hate, so the little stuff does matter a little.

It also looks to me like there's a bug in the spreadsheet. I see STR modifiers of 19 and 8, which I don't think is possible. Should be 16 and 8 (to become 17 and 8), right? So unfortunately, it looks like the result for favored-enemy DPS is going to go down a little after these fixes.