Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Southern Tenant Farmers Union

History:

Southern Tenant Farmers Union was formed 4 years ago on Fernia by Ozheal and a few other like minded players striving for a need before greed attitude and a friendly environment for all. Oz lead the guild well for 2 years and I took over leadership 2 years ago, having been one of the longest standing and active members still playing DDO.

About us now:

We are currently one of the biggest guilds on Ghallanda with approximately 60 active members. On week nights we usually have around 15 people on at any time and on the weekends it can be as many as 30.

We are first and foremost a need before greed guild in everyway. We believe in helping others and most of all having as much fun as possible whilst we play. We raid quite a bit, with several scheduled raid nights a week, and always are very active on the weekends as well. However we are not power gamers, we run our raids well and sucessfully, but we have some members who just prefer to do normal quests and level their toons, only raiding now and again, which I feel adds a nice balance to the guild.

Another interesting fact about us is that we have lots international players, so we have members active at almost all times of day. Myself and my fiance play from the UK and we have others who play from Germany, Finland, Australia and from Japan, so if anyone has an odd playing schedule or is in a non american time zone you might like to look for us! Even if you are not looking to join, please come play with us, its always nice to meet new people at the quieter times of day!! It should also be noted that we are an adult guild, primarily over 21.

Southern Tenant Farmers Union or s.t.f.u as some call us, has been a well respected and fun guild for years and we strive to continue to be so, whilst getting as much loot as possible for everyone!!!

Recruiting:

We are open for general recruitment at all times for new players and veterans! We do currently have a small waiting list as we often get a lot of applications, but I'll try to get round eveyrone asap. We try to only recruit a few at a time as its important to us to get to know our members! If you are interested in joining our usual procedure is to get two officers to run with you and approve you. Contact any of us ingame, or visit our website, http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=1066362 for further information.
    Last edited by Whippy; 08-21-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Misscarlet~Klya~Chelsey~Mvffin~Sporren~Heathers~Mi nimvffin~Lillmiss~Crumpet~Evanny
    GUILD LEADER: Southern Tenant Farmers Union SERVER: Ghallanda, RIP Fernia

did you have a specific two in mind?

Misscarlet~Klya~Chelsey~Mvffin~Sporren~Heathers~Mi nimvffin~Lillmiss~Crumpet~Evanny

4. 02-20-2009, 10:09 PM

Community Member

*Free bumb*

I have nothing, and I mean nothing, bad to say about the Shut the F**k Uppers

There has only been two guilds that I've ever considered joining; Southern Tenants Farmers Union being one (the other one is Dragonmark Alliance, too bad there are so few of them left ). Very capable players who are laid-back and always fun to play with, I can recommend the Union for everybody.

Old skool Fernia never dies
    Caius Furius Aurelius of Fernia
    Philadelphus - Theodorus - Vibius - Isidorus - Cnaeus - Lucius - Flavius
    Aurelia - Lucilla - Iulia - Marciana - Caecilia - Pompeia
    Subsidium - Robotello - Roboangelo - Argentarius

Quote Originally Posted by Lillitheris View Post
    *Free bumb*

I have nothing, and I mean nothing, bad to say about the Shut the F**k Uppers

There has only been two guilds that I've ever considered joining; Southern Tenants Farmers Union being one (the other one is Dragonmark Alliance, too bad there are so few of them left ). Very capable players who are laid-back and always fun to play with, I can recommend the Union for everybody.

Old skool Fernia never dies
    Shucks, thanks dude!

Talking 4 out of 5 players prefer ****!!!

Just gotta say after server hopping around DDO for about 2 years now I came back to Ghallanda and started running with **** and it has been a great experience.

Yeah I still server hop, but I try and get back to run with these guys and gals as much as possible. They are a great guild and very helpful. Grouping is rarely if ever a problem and they are knowledgable about quests and loot. Not to mention they have the patience to help a noob out on quests instead of just dragging you through it.

See everyone in Stormreach...
    I believe in mind over matter. If I don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Sarlona! Yep, back again.

Default Wow

Keep the faith Scarlett, keep the faith!!!

Toons: MundoJr, Mundobizzaro, Mundos, Mundosthief, Mundo Sarcasmo, Mundoswizzie, Mundoshealer, Mundos Lil VVhooper.

Default just a bump...

Thought this was getting a little low in the threads....

Community Member

I bump your bump.
    bred of an Ice Flenser and a Djinni Ravensguard
    "You people are insatiable." - Tarrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodasch View Post
    I do, it's true. I have a stick figure drawing with the word "Coldest" drawn above it and an arrow pointing from the name down to the drawing...

Quote Originally Posted by Coldest View Post
    I bump your bump.
    i bumped yer mom
    ... edit also my warrior priest pwns your slayer, u can read about it in officer notes... oh wait sorry I forgot u arent an officer

Default I see your bump...

Just a bump of a bump for the other bump that was already bumped

UR NOT AS UBER AS THE TAVERN BRAWLERS...

bOW BEFORE OUR MEDIOCRITY!!

LOVE YA ALL, BUT EMA

MYDAS WUZ HERE

((

Seriously though..... tight guild. And better than the TB

/shrugs

who ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aethene View Post

UR NOT AS UBER AS THE TAVERN BRAWLERS...

bOW BEFORE OUR MEDIOCRITY!!

LOVE YA ALL, BUT EMA

MYDAS WUZ HERE

((

Seriously though..... tight guild. And better than the TB
    Tavern Brawlers are oldschool and for that I love you! Yay for fernia!

as a runner in the Fields of Ghallanda, I see the **** (not my edit) ppl alot..and I do mean ALOT...ran w/ a few of em..and I have to say, hands down (or up) they are the most organized group of misfits and fun loving ppl I've ever had the pleasure of running w/.

/salute to Scarlet and group!
    "I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied...
    Learn to swim..."

"This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal
    All this pain is an illusion"

Do you guys have a theme song?
    Jeets said he wouldn't tell Turbine. ;(

Default theme song

"leave it to Warbeaver"

Quote Originally Posted by Manko-ALE View Post
    "leave it to Warbeaver"
    Are you asking for alist of my character's theme songs or the overall one for the guild?

Most of my toon's theme song is the Dog the BOunty Hunter theme song with my character names inserted inplace of the word "Dog"

The **** does have an official theme song - From the WIzard of Oz - "The Merry Old Land of Oz"
    It may need to be updated due to the change in leadership. Maybe the theme song to "Highlander"?
    Lycanthrope, Wookster, Cardinel, Rabit, Macho, Firstclass, Warbat, Warbeaver, Wartoad, Warskunk, Wargerbil, Warturtle, Heronious(Kyber)
    Proud Officer of the Southern Tenant Farmers Union Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by wumpustime View Post
    The **** does have an official theme song - From the WIzard of Oz - "The Merry Old Land of Oz"
    It may need to be updated due to the change in leadership. Maybe the theme song to "Highlander"?
    Here we are born to be pwnd, we're the MJ's of Eberron

J/K man, couldn't help myself

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Uncle72 View Post
    as a runner in the Fields of Ghallanda, I see the **** (not my edit) ppl alot..and I do mean ALOT...ran w/ a few of em..and I have to say, hands down (or up) they are the most organized group of misfits and fun loving ppl I've ever had the pleasure of running w/.

/salute to Scarlet and group!
    I love the organised bunch of misfits bit lol... made me giggle!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast