Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Loreseekers Guild

We are a large, friendly guild with a little bit of everything.

If you like high-level raiding...we got it.
    If you like lowbie-running-roundabout...we got it.
    If you like Permadeath...we got it.
    If you like gimmick questing (ever done an all-dwarf, naked raid?)...we got it.
    If you like crafting...the guild leader is the founder of Crafters Anonymous, LOL.

We have officers on nearly around the clock and from time zones around the world, as well as a very large member base which allows for great flexibility in questing.
    We have dedicated councils for recruiting, running with new members, "touring the wonderous world of Stormreach" and the explorer zones in it.
    We have alliances with a number of guilds allowing for an even greater "within-the-family" experience for questing.
    We have a great tradition also of making sure many of our raids and other quests are PUGs so that we never run out of new people to quest with.

Ok. A quick Cliff-notes version of the Terms of Membership:
    1. You must play well with others. If you even have the slightest question as to what this means, we are not the guild for you.
    2. As a guild policy, we contribute to the cost of questing by supporting our clerics, and by extension that means clerics in our PUGs as well.
    3. You are required to register and use the website regularly. This includes applicants to the guild.
    4. Acceptance into the guild is dependent upon the recommendation of at least one officer. Usually this is not an obstacle as applicants are usually directed to the website after having already run with a guild officer.

If you are interested in the Loreseekers Guild, please don't hesitate to contact me in-game, or any of our officers for that matter. But for your best results and most comprehensive information and look into our guild, follow the link to our website in my signature and check that out.
    Last edited by Hordo; 02-18-2009 at 04:41 PM.
    -Khyber- Loreseekers, Guild Leader
    Hordorabbi ~ Hordiva ~ Hordazzle ~ Hordorc ~ Hordeau ~ And dozens of other HordoToons™!
    High Rabbi of DDO
    Loreseekers Guild ~ H.o.r.d.o.'s How-To Guides @Loreseekers

Hey Hordo you spoke of the good things but forgot to tell them about me

"Come on folks its easy" Tico 20 Cleric, Montico Arti, Longlife 18/2 Ranger/monk, Jaaomae wc 20, Teeco Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeblood View Post
    Hey Hordo you spoke of the good things but forgot to tell them about me
    Ok. You've driven me to it.

We have Lifeblood. Our guild officer in charge of recruitment...and execution.

One guess which one he jumps up and down and acts like a kid in a candy store to be given the ok to do?
    Hordorabbi ~ Hordiva ~ Hordazzle ~ Hordorc ~ Hordeau ~ And dozens of other HordoToons™!
    High Rabbi of DDO

Quote Originally Posted by Hordo View Post
    One guess which one he jumps up and down and acts like a kid in a candy store to be given the ok to do?
    So much so, that he kicked himself out of the guild because he really got into his work.

Quote Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
    So much so, that he kicked himself out of the guild because he really got into his work.
    it was the blood in my eyes...I could not see the buttons

"Come on folks its easy" Tico 20 Cleric, Montico Arti, Longlife 18/2 Ranger/monk, Jaaomae wc 20, Teeco Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
    so Much So, That He Kicked Himself Out Of The Guild Because He Really Got Into His Work.
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeblood View Post
    it Was The Blood In My Eyes...i Could Not See The Buttons
    Qft!
    High Rabbi of DDO

Do you think someone will fit in if they cant die with a sense humor?
    Attackbeast, Serana - Successor and Officer of the Cult of Ryliegh, Jahon - Leader and all members of F-Troop - Khyber

To tell the truth, they will probably be made to exit stage left, seeing as how a death in the party is like a party to itself.. especially when its funny!
    Ladies and gentlemen, you now have reason to believe the bunnies are coming: BUNNIES!!

(\/)
    {o0}
    {><}

FEAR THE CUBUNNY!!!
    */jigglehop!*

[20:01] <GelatinousCube_DDO> \jigglehop
    Believe the hype!

Exclamation Loreseekers Recruiting Hiatus

Loreseekers is taking a hiatus from recruiting as we deal with the recent influx of new members and thus will not be approving new members until the next officers meeting on June 12th.

You may still apply to the website, and I encourage folks to do so if they have the desire to join our guild, and if we can get our own housekeeping in order sooner than anticipated we will be happy to consider your application earlier than the above date.

Each prospective member will need to read, and subsequently agree to, the Terms of Membership on our website and then have the approval of 2 officers who have run with that applicant in quests.

This hiatus does not affect any current recruitment that is ongoing or any mergers or alliances with other guilds that may be in discussion at the moment, this is solely for the 'random' individual recruit.

As always, I am happy to answer any and all questions so don't hesitate to contact me either here or, preferably, on the Loreseekers Guild Website.

Thank you,

Hordo,
    Guild Leader - Loreseekers Guild

Applied, got membership to the website, and am just waitin on june 12th
    The worse this game gets, the more I am inching towards making my own DDO! [ With Unreal Engine, Blackjack and Hookers too! Hookers as in Fish ]

Loreseekers is now 3 years old, and to tell the truth I cannot believe it has been that long. I remember the day the guild was created like it was yesterday! Anyway, thank you, all of you, who have either been in the guild for a time and left, or have run with us along the way for helping to make this guild a wonderful, fun place to play with others and for those of you in the guild...thank you very much for keeping it a home for those who want to game and have fun in a comfortable and welcoming environment. From the greenest n00b (and the oldest, 3-year veteran n00b on the server...ME) to the folks that can run with the highest end raiders we have a full house in our guild and I like to think we have a pretty darn good time together. So charge your glasses and in the words of my people, L'chaim! To life! and another wonderful year DDO and gaming!

HORDO

p.s. and let's hope Mod 9 gets here before our 4th Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by Wurmwood View Post
    Applied, got membership to the website, and am just waitin on june 12th
    Hey Volkram,

Loreseekers would be a great fit for you. They run a lot of raids and will certainly help you get your Shrouds in so you can craft.

If you need someone to vouch for you to the guild leader, I'd be happy to speak on your behalf.

------------------

To Loreseekers,

L'Chaim on your anniversary! May you forever have the blessings of Gornn upon you, and the loot pulls of Boldrin!
    Gornn 3:16 says: Gornn just hugged yo' @$$!
    Ask Gornn! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=156209
    Ask Gornn! archives http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Categ..._Gornn_Archive
    "It's only elitist if you're not actually better than everyone else."

Default Loreseekers 3rd Anniversary Guild Photo

Yep...mid-week, not too many folks on, and some were in a quest but we had a decent turn out for 10:30PM Central Time on Wednesday 5/20/2009!

Happy Anniversary .......
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Dooo00000ooooo000mmmmmm

Community Member

Smile Nice

I know im not in the guild but grats on the three years of gamin together! here's to another 3 years!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Loreseekers is now 3 years old, and to tell the truth I cannot believe it has been that long. I remember the day the guild was created like it was yesterday! Anyway, thank you, all of you, who have either been in the guild for a time and left, or have run with us along the way for helping to make this guild a wonderful, fun place to play with others and for those of you in the guild...thank you very much for keeping it a home for those who want to game and have fun in a comfortable and welcoming environment. From the greenest n00b (and the oldest, 3-year veteran n00b on the server...ME) to the folks that can run with the highest end raiders we have a full house in our guild and I like to think we have a pretty darn good time together. So charge your glasses and in the words of my people, L'chaim! To life! and another wonderful year DDO and gaming!

HORDO

p.s. and let's hope Mod 9 gets here before our 4th Anniversary!

Sláinte Loreseekers a ól, Congratulations on your three years as I know they’ve been most memorable...I wish you all much more to come.

Le grá ó Emily

PS: Rabbi_Hordo, Bite me! Well, only shall it hurt good.
    Last edited by Emili; 05-26-2009 at 10:25 AM.
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

Default Congrats & Ventrilo

Congrats on your solid 3-year guild.

Do you use anything other than the in-game voice chat and guild text chat window to communicate like a vent server or other Voice over IP program?

Congrats on your position as Recruitment Officer Lifeblood
    Alegra (20 Sorc) Lokdown (18 Wizard/2 Rouge)
    Jahsonag (20 Favored Soul) Mabu (19 Rogue/1 Monk)
    Lightningjak (11 Ranger/1 Barb/1 Rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Tickler View Post
    Congrats on your solid 3-year guild.

Do you use anything other than the in-game voice chat and guild text chat window to communicate like a vent server or other Voice over IP program?

Congrats on your position as Recruitment Officer Lifeblood
    We do have Ventrilo but it's hit or miss. Sometimes tons are on, other times it's a ghost town. Personally I don't like to run with it on as it is nothing but distracting. I use it for the big officer meetings and such usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Loreseekers is taking a hiatus from recruiting as we deal with the recent influx of new members and thus will not be approving new members until the next officers meeting on June 12th.

You may still apply to the website, and I encourage folks to do so if they have the desire to join our guild, and if we can get our own housekeeping in order sooner than anticipated we will be happy to consider your application earlier than the above date.

Each prospective member will need to read, and subsequently agree to, the Terms of Membership on our website and then have the approval of 2 officers who have run with that applicant in quests.

This hiatus does not affect any current recruitment that is ongoing or any mergers or alliances with other guilds that may be in discussion at the moment, this is solely for the 'random' individual recruit.

As always, I am happy to answer any and all questions so don't hesitate to contact me either here or, preferably, on the Loreseekers Guild Website.

Thank you,

Hordo,
    Guild Leader - Loreseekers Guild
    This last officer meeting on June 12th we upheld the moratorium on invites as we are still a bit behind in meeting current in-game population needs. We are in the middle of a couple of guild mergers that are still ongoing, which has complicated matters a bit, and are looking to promote a few more officers to enable us to better assist our current membership and prepare us for future growth.
    We will reexamine the issue on July 10th, which is the date of our next officer meeting, and I look forward to the time we can once again begin letting folks into the guild. I must apologize to those who wish to join as this is my fault for not being as prepared as I should have been as regards officer coverage. We enjoy a nearly 24-hour presence online and would like to have an officer or two available most of the time if needed and that has not been the case lately.
    I will however be more than happy to try to "sneak" a few in from time to time with the approval of my officers so don't hesitate to contact me in-game or via the website. Thanks again!

Hordo

Loreseekers has officially lifted the recruitment moratorium, but is engaging in limited recruiting. That is to say we are selectively recruiting players based upon compatability with our Terms of Membership posted on our website and with whom we have a questing background in groups with officers.
    We will be open to F2P players when Mod 9 drops and are currently reviewing our requirements for this different population. Our decision will be posted here, but for now, rest assured we will not turn anyone away simply because they are F2P.
    Anyone who has ever been turned away or ejected from Loreseekers has violated the Terms of Membership and the Charter and only for those reasons. This is why I advise any and all potential applicants to review the Terms of Membership, and if you have any questions feel free to email me via the Loreseekers Guild website.
    THANKS!
    HORDO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast