Thread: Hello all.

Default Hello all.

Well I thought I should say hi to everyone in my new home..

Im fairly new on the sarlona server, been playing for some time, on and off. And I think its time to maybe find a nice guild.
    Ive been searching around looking at the diffrent guilds, but there wasent to much info so ill try with direct contact.

Think im gonna start with something about myself.

Im from denmark, meaning odd playtimes, and im not a new player to DDO. I've been playing for 2½ years on the EU
    servers, but now im trying out the US servers due to some issuse in the EU.
    Mainly my reason for comming here is that I can actually play the game. I get so much lag on the EU servers
    that the game is unplayable for me, just going through MP is a pain.
    So now im here. And I can actually enjoy the game again.

Im looking for a rather active guild, not meaning that there has to be alot of members, but ppl online
    most hours, due to me being on gmt +1, would be nice. Also I like guilds that are active in guild chat, cause
    I dont like to be the only one that never shout up..
    It would be nice with a guild that grp alot together, so theres are a chance to actually doing stuff with
    the guild.
    But the key point is a guild that are having fun. And not taking the game to seriously.

Hope that there are a guild out there that want to take me in..

Have two lvl 3 chars that i want to bring with me..

Dracoian

Welcome to Sarlona

My guess is that you will have to look at the Who is list to see what guilds are on at your time. Caffeine members play all hours, but we tend to be a later at night US guild--but, that does not mean that we do not have any members on during the day, when it is night for you and prob your prime time playing time--I think--if I deciphered GMT correctly

Anyway, I know it's painful to start from scratch again, if there is anything you need, look me up or send me a PM --I have alot of stuff getting dusty in the bank.
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

Thx for the welcome moops.

Well I have tried to use the who list, and there are alot of guilds on. But the fact that I dont have a regular log on time, makes it abit harder. Ofc in weekends I log on when I feel like it, and this is mostly when its evening here. But yes i think you deciphered the GMT correctly, I really suck at timezones.

Thx for the offer, and yes starting allover again do suck. But the biggest pain is not to have my 32 point builds, as I do on the EU. But ill manage..

welcome to our world

welcome to the jungle.....

you're going to die

{_______________________Untouchable________________________}

{_Oxvon Oxbot Oxdoc Oxbeat Oxfu Oxton Unearth Deadbolt Daath Oxon Oxen_}

Default welcome

welcome to sarlona:

I play several characters , and i am part of The Guild Of The Black Dragons, our players are mostly after work players and late night players , but there are 3-6 of us on daytime us time . Dont know how that translates ... you may look me up if you need anything as well .... alts Telthannis, Eurlric, kalleistem, dragonbone, dragonborne, krullel, yaanoderwon, kallasteem, nimms, and Charanne give me a holler sometime

Welcome to Sarlona!

OK for the timezone challenged..

GMT +1 means pretty much the following:

In the US, the Eastern Time zone is GMT-5
    In the US, the Central Time zone is GMT-6
    In the US, the Mountain Time zone is GMT-7
    In the US, the Pacific Time zone is GMT-8

So, he is 6 hours ahead of a player in the Eastern Time Zone.

So at 6pm in the evening on the Eastern Time Zone it is Midnight for our new friend in europe. Noon EST would be 6PM in that time zone.

Now the differences become 1 hour less (5 hours instead of 6 hours) once the US goes on Daylight Savings Time each summer (assuming that Europe does not also do so.)
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more