Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Loot All Button

Community Member Asherons_Chosen's Avatar

Default /clap

good. implement!
    Grawwl (Father of the Bennette Family Warriors) - now with FP of the defender and Bloodstone! ) || Graaol || Graaul || Graaveen - the Healing Uncle

--- "You have no characters" <-- LIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkoHighStar View Post
    same here I have push to talk bound here, will the binding be selectable so I can keep my setup the same and assign loot all to another button
    Ya it'll be listed right under "Hide UI" in the keymappings and you can rebind it. It shouldn't overwrite any bindings you currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by Phax View Post
    Ya it'll be listed right under "Hide UI" in the keymappings and you can rebind it. It shouldn't overwrite any bindings you currently have.
    cool thanks
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

I'm very thankful to finally have a "Loot All" button for chests; I wonder why it only took a few years, but am grateful nonetheless

On the topic of improvements, as others have already mentioned, inventory organization can be an nightmare. I'd like see a system where I can assign inventory tabs the auto-gather feature for specific types of items. For example, I could assign tab 3 to auto-gather wands and scrolls, so when I pick one up, or swap from a wand to a weapon, it gets placed in that tab (if possible). I could assign other tabs to auto-gather my weapons, jewelry, clothing, armor, potions, spell material components, or various other items I tote around.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Phax View Post
    The Loot All button will have a keybinding. It'll default to the 'B' key and will loot all items in the chest if pressed while the UI is open.
    Boo. I want the chest to automatically loot for me when ever I run within 5 feet of an unlocked chest.

The 'B' key should take the loot, sell off what I don't need and use the proceeds to buy the best bargains off of the auction house.

Quote Originally Posted by Borror0
    Wow. That is the apotheosis of laziness!
    As you can see, you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Tired of having to place each item from the treasure chest into your bag? You will be able to use the "Loot All" button to automatically have all the items in the chest that dropped for you placed right in your inventory with a single click! Items that bind will still ask for a confirmation prior to ending up in your inventory.
    I will still outpace you looters with my Ninja skills!

Race you to the chest!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkoHighStar View Post
    umm mod 9
    Sorry I musta missed that in the OP ... lemme re-read it ... or is that an assumption ?

Originally Posted by Tolero
    Tired of having to place each item from the treasure chest into your bag? You will be able to use the "Loot All" button to automatically have all the items in the chest that dropped for you placed right in your inventory with a single click! Items that bind will still ask for a confirmation prior to ending up in your inventory.
    Pure class only guild on Ghallanda
    [Neeosporin ~ Cleric] ~ [Nickadeamus - Wizard]
    [Neeeosporin - Cleric] ~ [PainKillr - Cleric]

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus_dead View Post
    How about "Release All", which marks the remaining items as free for anyone to take? (And which prints a message to that effect in the Loot chat)
    Now this is a great idea. Alot of times you get to a chest after most of the party has already looted and there is tons of stuff in there that they have left because they either a. don't want them or b. don't have the room for them. I know Kevarious my haggle-bard would love to take everyones unwanted loot and make some gold off it and my Wizzy and assassin who usually don't have the room would love to release it to whoever wants it. Again, great idea.
    Currently playing on Thelanis

What comes out of chests can go in. For the future, it would be nice if we could dump items in there. We loot all and get something we really didn't want and would rather give the rogue, we should be able to put it back and designate who it is for.

For the further future, we should have the ability to put in surprises for monsters in mid-quest chests like healing pots to nail curious undead and so forth.

Make that kind of thing a part of getting through a quest, putting the right things in the right chests, exchange the right items elsewhere, and we'd have a really versatile mechanism.

Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons Online: Franz Kafka Unlimited

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345