Default Looking for some nice q-staffs

Hey yo, I am looking for some nice q-staffs. Examples include: weakening of enfeebling quarterstaff, transmuting q-staff greater evil outsider bane, holy silver q - staff of greater evil outsider bane, other nice weakeners, etc...

I have some lgs and plat to offer in exchange. I might have some other things to trade if you want something else in lieu of plat or a large. Send a tell with your price.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    Hey yo, I am looking for some nice q-staffs. Examples include: weakening of enfeebling quarterstaff, transmuting q-staff greater evil outsider bane, holy silver q - staff of greater evil outsider bane, other nice weakeners, etc...

I have some lgs and plat to offer in exchange. I might have some other things to trade if you want something else in lieu of plat or a large. Send a tell with your price.
    Can't get silver on a q-staff it's wood. lol. I have an amazing collection , just waiting to use them when my 30 str acrobat rogue is ready. If I decide to go with rapiers maybe I'll sell them to you.
    Boldrin//Grandmaster Flash//Cartaras
    Plucky // Whipping //Malachus
    Juxta//Pigsticker//Stealyour// Internet
    Proud member of Loreseekers

have a ghost touch QS of disruption lying around somewhere Norg, if you're interested.
    3 Parts Potassium Nitrate, 1/2 part Charcoal and 1/2 part Sulfur add external heat source and PHOOSH!!!!!
    Aegean-Clr, Balar-Ftr,Cyclonik-Wiz, Davir-Rog, Soroden-Sorc, Towong-Mnk, Waring-Rng

i gots a +3 weaking of pg

I think I have a few spare Greater Construct bane ones. One is Cursespewing the other I think is transmuting(not 100% sure though, know I have a +4 trans and I think a +1 trans, I can let the +1 go),

Have a +5 maladriot I can part with for ya....couple interesting greater banes too.
    Ghinsuu, Spikey, Preying, , Pyroclastic
    Khyber, Jesters Court

***Your Vip Account Has Been Cancelled***

Quote Originally Posted by Boldrin View Post
    Can't get silver on a q-staff it's wood
    I thought they were all wood as well until I was using a cursespewing Qstaff of greater ooze bane on some slimes and suddenly found it completely destroyed after a single run thru one of those Threnal quests. Examined it and sure enough, its material was listed as steel. Maybe different models of staffs are different materials? That model had one of those metal forks at the end so maybe it was registering that?

I dunno. I vendored it last week.
    (TR)
    Elite Raiders and Twilight Alliance guilds
    Journal of an Experienced Newbie - Level 1 thru 10 - (Melee)

Quote Originally Posted by augie View Post
    I thought they were all wood as well until I was using a cursespewing Qstaff of greater ooze bane on some slimes and suddenly found it completely destroyed after a single run thru one of those Threnal quests. Examined it and sure enough, its material was listed as steel. Maybe different models of staffs are different materials? That model had one of those metal forks at the end so maybe it was registering that?

I dunno. I vendored it last week.
    Wood and glass are not the same, they eat thru wood, and metal

Wood... Densewood... etc and Metal... no glass that I have found... the only Adamantine one in the game however is the Shining Crescents.
    Ghinsuu, Spikey, Preying, , Pyroclastic
    Khyber, Jesters Court

***Your Vip Account Has Been Cancelled***

Assuming this is for an Acrobat, I've got a +4 Shock of Backstabbing (+4/+6) if you want it. Got a Holy Smiter too. Yell if you'd like them, they'll only be turned into power calls otherwise.

I have 1 +2 Banishing and a +1 Smiting QS if you need those.

Barumar

Community Member

got a +3 trans of GCB
    Ibuki

Thanks everybody for the responses both on the forums here and via pm. To help you guys out and give you something more specific I am in particular looking for the following q-staffs: a weakening of enfeebling, transmuting greater evil outsider bane, holy greater undead bane, and a weakening of weighted 4% or 5%.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

I've got a +1 transmuting qstaff of greater chaotic outsider bane... unfortunately wrong alignment for current endgame
    Khyber::Ransack::Taomoat(wis monk), Tamat (fvs), Moat(pally)