Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

So now that I'm playing Mississippee daily once again... I'm interested in how today's bards are outfitting their toons?

LETS TALK GEAR!

PS: If you are wondering why I would ASK instead of dictate I will harp back ( pun PURELY unintended, me swears it!) to the facts that this build was always meant to be a COMMUNITY affair. When I advise builders how to get their build out there.. I always recommend to educate second, but ask first. This is how I got to 330k+ views.

Say what ye wish about us bards, but remember this... The cajun lady bard goes places!!!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-30-2019 at 01:27 AM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

My Bernadette is BACK!!!

Oh do I LOVE playing my bard and controlling that battle field!!!

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Default Nightmother's Sceptre

Blue Water Inn, Turn in 80 Vistani Totems

Collecting Vistani Totems:

1. Quick norm runs of short quests - amber deathhouse, mill, or just do the saga. If you do the saga it takes a lot longer, but you get more chances for named loot for sentient food. If you are really ambitious you can do them on reaper and get rxp, loot, and totems.

2. Another option would be to farm just the third chain, since those are the only quests where Nightmother's Scepter drops naturally. If you run in a group, there's a good chance people will pass it if you ask. There's a LOT of weapon types, so your chance of any one being a scepter is not great, but the Nightmother weapons drop like candy on elite/reaper.

Oh they never should have told 'ole Miss about this 'un.....

Also rather sexy is this Sharn weapon out of Roll Call in the Cogs:

That Legendary Esoteric Initiate... Goodness Shiny Gracious ......
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-30-2019 at 08:19 AM.

May a bard's music never fall silent...

Default A Warrior's Heart

An incredible bard tune most have never heard....

Default Hiya MQ!

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    I don't believe there is. I'll post my current setup in my next post...
    Howdy! How's the queen doing? What's your current setup with the last changes on U41? I'm curious, ya know?

Cheers!
    Well, show me the way
    to the next whiskey bar

- Mr. Mojo Risin

Ohh how I like this one!

Quote Originally Posted by MacSterling83 View Post
    Howdy! How's the queen doing? What's your current setup with the last changes on U41? I'm curious, ya know?

Cheers!
    Hiya Mac, I totally forgot to check back and update. I haven't played much in the past 6 months. I'm back though ... and MQ is a bit stir crazy being all cooped up.... ahhhh how art imitates RL!!! ~~~~

Good fortune, travelers!

What's gathered us here today? It sure must be the finest ale! Or did your path to adventure stop you here?

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-23-2023 at 07:30 PM.

Default Mississippee launches HUNGER DRIVE in REAL Life

HUNGER:

“Hunger is not a problem. It is an obscenity. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
    — Anne Frank

Like a true bard... it is honor to share wealth.

"You can be the richest bard in the land... if you don't feed the hungry, you are worthless." - Mississippee

Happy 2023 fellow bards!

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647