Default LFM Stealer of Souls

I've been trying to do this quest for several weeks. I can't seem to find a group or get a group started through the usual LFM mechanism so I thought I would try here.

Fleabane is 13Clr/2Mnk/1Wiz

I usually play from 11PM Pacific.

I have never done this quest, but I am prepared with 300 heal scrolls and 15 pots. I have good evasion which I hear helps in the end fight.

I would be happy to help anyone get flagged for the quest if necessary.

...Thanks, finally got it done. It wasn't so hard either. But then eveyone had evasion, except the bard. No caster, so I got to do all the air elemental extermination, which is a fun twist for a cleric. This quest is maybe more fun than the shroud even.
    Last edited by Djeserit; 01-02-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Sorry man, I was tired last night. If you see me on my ranger Lennal then send me a tell and I'll gladly run it some more in hopes that i can once again don a robe with glaciation 8!
    Dreadbringer::DreadEngine::DreadCountes::DreadWarrior::DreadMaster::PinkyDiddles::Lennal::DreadMistres::DreadMatron::DreadCherub::DreadKing::More Coming!

Sorry Flea, I saw your LFM last night, but my wizzie was the only one flagged and I just did a run on her the other day (I sent you an in-game tell to that effect but I don't know if you got it).

Me and Cerialkiller will be on most of the night tonite (and tomorrow nite for that matter), look us up and we'll try to get a run in for ya!
    Sohryu ~ Raven's Guard ~ Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Traps in DDO don't actually deal damage, they politely ask your avatar to damage themselves.

Default sunday sos

ok flea if you still need sos by this sunday, most likely around 4pm est, i will run it for you to make sure you have it done. Figure if others do not want to do the quest with ya/ lack the skills to complete i will just have to make sure you get it done with cerialkiller.

so this is an open invitational from cerialkiller to those to whom know they can do the quest to join me in helping out a Clr who has helped you out, and another who wants to get it done.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Community Member

I will help you if you want. I can do late tonight. If you havent done the quest before, I'd suggest:

Yerself
    1-2 Casters (at least one of the beefy kind preferable).
    3-4 DPSers (me included).
    bred of an Ice Flenser and a Djinni Ravensguard
    "You people are insatiable." - Tarrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodasch View Post
    I do, it's true. I have a stick figure drawing with the word "Coldest" drawn above it and an arrow pointing from the name down to the drawing...

probaly do one tonite look for caella
    X...what? that is my signature

All this helpful, happiness is making me uncomfortable. Please tell me that we have not become a kind and gentle type server.......it would kill me

Thumbs down kindness

Quote Originally Posted by cfoltz604 View Post
    All this helpful, happiness is making me uncomfortable. Please tell me that we have not become a kind and gentle type server.......it would kill me
    no by all thoughts of the helpfulness and happiness that you talk about, it is only us loot wh0res forming up to get a clr his sorjek cherry popped.. ya thats it... and only that.. i swear it. (will still help ya out there flea)
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cfoltz604 View Post
    Actually, I am thinking of turning over a new leaf. Helping out others and sharing experiences, may not be all that bad, at least until Mod 9 hits and the crew gets back together.
    I do, it's true. I have a stick figure drawing with the word "Coldest" drawn above it and an arrow pointing from the name down to the drawing...

Glad you got it done, Flea. It's amazing that an evasion cleric wasn't getting any love... that's like the jackpot in there.
    Shiz - Ghallanda > Orien (Pharoah let my people go!)
    Shizmonkey (OG Grand Poo-Bah of R.O.G.U.E. 1st edition) and other various ShizAlts
    R.O.G.U.E. Proving Grounds Redux is now defunct. Check out Part Quatre

Community Member

Hope you got it. Looked for you tonight but didnt log on til latenight. If you still need post up will try to hook up with you tomoorow.

Default SOS run

Hellos all i am looking for a chance to get SOS done *** my lvl 14barb/2 fighter named Itstill. I am in Atlantic timezone and if i know ahead of time i am able to plan ahead and make sure im there for this run. If anyone out there can help make this possable it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks For Your Time

Itstill