Default Price check-dwarven thrower

i looted a dwrven thrower out of forgotten caves quest( al evel 5 quest) and i wondered how much is it if i put it on auction house

Picked up 2 off the AH for 1500 each the other day.
    I do still need one more though.
    PM me what you want
    Officer of the Holy Warriors ~Deport the Halflings over to LOTR!
    Main: Allistair Alts : Variant spellings of Allistair My friends know me as Alli as most alts name start with Alli
    *2nd Account been playing since 04/06 and registered on forums 05/06 User name: Nefahrin

Default Dt

they were relatively rare. I'm not sure that changed. They are an awesome ranged weapon for a dwarven class that can use martial weapons and you get to use a shield too. It did as much damage as a lot of the bows, and it's like a lesser bane weapon against almost everything, and a bane+ weapon against giants. It's also a great tweak weapon for six to ten characters. My dwarven ranger still uses it when I need to have some AC while ranging. Against giants in SC I was critting for around 80pts and normal hits in the 30s. It was a great weapon to start the engagements with, and then finish with TWF when they closed.
    1500 means they are either becoming common, or someone didn't know what they were selling.

I've seen quotes for 3 - 8+ times that amount in other forum articles.

They WERE rare. Now they pop in the sub-terrain in the skele chest and I looted 6 the other day. So, their monetary value should go way down, but they are still a very nice item to have.

Default ah man

that's good and bad then :P