Default Prey on the Hunter

Ok Ok so i have been slackin a lil on the new content, lol been busy wit rl and such but after hopping in a Prey on the Hunter wit Lemonade and hearin everyone say how unbeatable the quest is I decided to have some fun, so hopped on my sorc freezing and second run thru this is what happened

not too bad considering only 3rd time total in quest and second on my sorc, Solo FTW since was first time decided to just go with takin the tooth pick... might make an attempt at the eggs a lil later.

Default Sweet!

Congrats! I'd ask for how you did it, but I haven't been in there yet and don't want a spoiler

I really like quests that can be solo-ed...
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

Congrats
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

Great job!

Give you a big hug and a hearty handshake to take all my toons thru. You solo while I sip coffee at the entrance
    .: Reaper :.
    Kongo - TR | Brolik - Warforged Ranger | Bonemender - Clerimonk | Torqata - Warforged Sorcerer | Fresco - Tempest III UMD | Ognok - Intimi Guard Tank

lol thx guys, know its not a Great achievement but was kinda cool i got it done on second try lol.

I think its a great achievement, by the time my slow a $$ cleric gets up there, the dragon is almost dead.
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

lol this quest has made people cancel their subscriptions and you soloed it in 2 tries. You give us hope my friend!

I was in a group that made six attempts. We were close on last run but too tired to try again and we went sulking away to lick our wounds.
    .: Reaper :.
    Kongo - TR | Brolik - Warforged Ranger | Bonemender - Clerimonk | Torqata - Warforged Sorcerer | Fresco - Tempest III UMD | Ognok - Intimi Guard Tank

Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar

Default hehehe

I love you Freezing!!! This post made my day.

I decided to post this before reading any replies. Now I'll go back and spank any naysayers for ya.

I miss you guys so much.

I'm gonna be on Saturday evening for a few hours to check out some new stuff, try to be on, k?

Now kill her and her mate solo.

Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar

Default Yay!

No naysayers!

lol already said i was gonna make an attempt on that and omg CED!!!!! where have u been? lol miss u guys too! I like the only Guildless on nemore lol come back soon