Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LOL that is funny can anyone say EULA

Quote Originally Posted by DropList View Post
    I see we may need a challange here in the near future I want to see if I can take on some of these mentioned toons. Maybe someday too I will make peoples "list". I know serjaad thinks im gimped...when only 2 weeks ago he got a bit more ac to finally take himself of the edge and beat me
    Your good thenn.....

I see we may need a challange here in the near future I want to see if I can take on some of these mentioned toons. Maybe someday too I will make peoples "list". I know serjaad thinks im gimped...when only 2 weeks ago he got a bit more ac to finally take himself of the edge and beat me
    well lemonade is in pvp and he already beat kongo lol 2 rounds first went to lemon and 2nd he didnt touch lemon when he ac'd up but right as he was bout to die he switched to a shield and blocked while his gaurd killed him. was fun to watch, lemon wants to fight everyone on the list =D cuz i've seen him beat'm all before muhahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunkn View Post
    well lemonade is in pvp and he already beat kongo lol 2 rounds first went to lemon and 2nd he didnt touch lemon when he ac'd up but right as he was bout to die he switched to a shield and blocked while his gaurd killed him. was fun to watch, lemon wants to fight everyone on the list =D cuz i've seen him beat'm all before muhahaha.
    I (Thenn)know he has beat me before...but that was a bit ago...as I was still leveling...while I still have a ton of stuff to still get..i am curious to see if I can hold my own against him.

LOL that is funny can anyone say EULA

Now that was funny Drop
    Proud Officer of Eternal Faith!
    Any Icu toon ( to many to list )

Beat him repeatedly the other day....

I (Thenn)know he has beat me before...but that was a bit ago...as I was still leveling...while I still have a ton of stuff to still get..i am curious to see if I can hold my own against him.
    ahh i c, ya he picked up a few good items as well and up'd his ac and damage but not much i think has changed since u last dueled him except his greensteel items

Quote Originally Posted by HolyAlliance View Post
    ~Oblio/Freehugs/Rareform/Hut/Pod;Sarlona~ Sergaad cant forget him
    Proud Officer of Eternal Faith!
    Any Icu toon ( to many to list )

woot...i have created a WAR!! I knew if Serjaag read this it would become such. While this was not my intent, maybe it will get some people back into the pit. Bring it on..........more melees....less casters!!!

Talking

Hate throwing this out there but only Grim and Broodling have bested Bruttus, consistently enough (and I go by the no LOH rule even though it works against me)Twizzach got a lucky bout recently but I'd love to go a few rounds with these new ubers. (I may be in for a painful experience......or teaching some old school lessons)

"Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

Quote Originally Posted by Dexxaan View Post
    Hate throwing this out there but only Grim and Broodling have bested Bruttus, consistently enough (and I go by the no LOH rule even though it works against me)Twizzach got a lucky bout recently but I'd love to go a few rounds with these new ubers. (I may be in for a painful experience......or teaching some old school lessons)

Cya in 30?

i havent seen lemon lose to burt but once i think =p

ahh i c, ya he picked up a few good items as well and up'd his ac and damage but not much i think has changed since u last dueled him except his greensteel items
    Thats cool bro, I still have a lot to get , as this toon has only been capped for a month or so. My ac is up from where it was..but still not that high. Im willing to brawl anytime bro...still working out kinks in the build...so getting my ass beaten helps me improve....bring it

Im down to go bro...but I go by the heal what you have when you jump in rule...its about honor in there. I mean why build a healing melee...if they cant heal. Battle Clerics welcome too..

Im down to go bro...but I go by the heal what you have when you jump in rule...its about honor in there. I mean why build a healing melee...if they cant heal. Battle Clerics welcome too..
    I believe Bruttus only fights by his rules hehe which i can understand... His rules also hurt him IMMENSELY...

I believe Bruttus only fights by his rules hehe which i can understand... His rules also hurt him IMMENSELY...
    Ill give anyones rules a shot...as long as they do mine too. You now that bro.

Ill give anyones rules a shot...as long as they do mine too. You now that bro.
    I do know

I do know if I CAN beat somone without using marks...they may need to re roll( j/k) Seriously though it was a huge investment in feats/ap. I could have made myself a lot stronger if I didnt heal

I do know if I CAN beat somone without using marks...they may need to re roll( j/k) Seriously though it was a huge investment in feats/ap. I could have made myself a lot stronger if I didnt heal
    look at some other rangers

just saw this, are you talkin bout beating lemon? if so how did you manage that? if this is sergaad then i really have no clue how you did =p

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast