Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking PC: Robe of the Magi

*Item sold*

TY
    Last edited by Future; 10-10-2008 at 11:30 AM.
    *Official "GOON CHAMPION" of Bane!!!
    Mysticka Britknee Durabilite Stuffie Turista Toxick Clickclick Phirefly Kimchi Future Manjina

If you mail it to Notit, he can tell you the value of any item.

Fyshie the Tasty, of Thelanis
    Notit of Khyber
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it.

Default Funny

*lol*

Nice try
    *Official "GOON CHAMPION" of Bane!!!
    Mysticka Britknee Durabilite Stuffie Turista Toxick Clickclick Phirefly Kimchi Future Manjina

why do i get the feeling notit is gonna be getting a lot of holy twigs from deleras soon?

I would offer you a Kargon's Tasty Ham on Wednesday for the Magi Robe today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beol
    AA is a river with currents both of a profound acceptance of individuality and of a certain love for brutal efficiency.
    xX-----==<<<Yes, I roleplay. Get over it.>>>==-----Xx

Umma you silly girl! Or Should I say WIMMMMMMPY!! ¬.¬

*Toots*

Quote Originally Posted by Uamhas View Post
    I would offer you a Kargon's Tasty Ham on Wednesday for the Magi Robe today.
    ~Requeim ~ Aviale ~ Tomein ~ Twillee ~ Vizzini
    Officer of Fallen Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper
    <+Keeper> Monks make the best guacamole..

Lol... It was worth a try

Honestly tho, this sounds like a nice item for a sorc, like my little Notit. Where does it drop? (Yeah kinda a noob question, but better to ask than go about wondering forever)

I'd make an offer, but I'm not sure of the "global" value at all and dont want to get laughed off the thread I know what the value would be to me, just not the going rate.
    Notit of Khyber
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by cypan41 View Post
    why do i get the feeling notit is gonna be getting a lot of holy twigs from deleras soon?
    Twigs sell, my friend, twigs sell
    Notit of Khyber

I could also use it for my sorc but I also have no idea what it's worth If I did know what it was worth, I would make you an offer if I had something you needed. If you decide what you think it's worth and what you want, I'd be happy to work something out if I have it!

P.S. - I don't know where it drops either. I think in one of the Abbott quests which I have rarely run since it came out during my spring semester which was super crazy.
    Justice / Karisu / Melodi / Morgiana / Zoie / Dixee / Savanna / Silviah / Oliviah / Coreline / Serachi / Raevinn
    -= Pestilence =-
    Thelanis

Community Member juniorpfactors's Avatar

it is the 1st or 2nd best robe for a Soc to wear, blue dragon scale is the other....

to the right soc, who doesnt want to farm Orchard preraid...(and noone does anymore) (the drop rate is very low)

its worth $5 -7 mil gold to the right player

(i check the ah daily to see if anyone is selling one) so I can throw another in the bank ...

... but sorry future I got an extra been thinking the same thing cause I dont even play my 16soc that wears his..... my lvl 6 has been parked for 3 months

I really think you should wear it Momma its such a pretty white robe, nothing looks better..... if you wanta sell yours $5 mil gold+, cause your gonna look HOT in it you should have at least 1 girl toon wearing it... jrp will move his extra if there is a 2nd player out there who needs one...after Futures clothing has been sold or traded

jrp

jrp
    Last edited by juniorpfactors; 10-08-2008 at 08:51 AM.

I bought one for a 50k plat buyout on the AH a few weeks ago, if that helps any. Its not quite as good as a blue scale robe, but the price of blue scales is ridiculous right now. Its a good alternative as you don't have to worry about a spell pen item.

For that reason, as someone else pointed out, its probably the 2nd best caster robe in the game now.

If you are planning on selling it, I would consider doing it before mod 8. Dragon touched craftable armor is coming. So there may or may not be a really good robe that puts all others to shame that players can make for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fennario View Post
    I bought one for a 50k plat buyout on the AH a few weeks ago, if that helps any. Its not quite as good as a blue scale robe, but the price of blue scales is ridiculous right now. Its a good alternative as you don't have to worry about a spell pen item.

For that reason, as someone else pointed out, its probably the 2nd best caster robe in the game now.

If you are planning on selling it, I would consider doing it before mod 8. Dragon touched craftable armor is coming. So there may or may not be a really good robe that puts all others to shame that players can make for themselves.

we have no information on any future crafting...so this is not a correct statement

jrp

Quote Originally Posted by Fennario View Post
    From where does this info come? Link it please.
    Notit of Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Dark View Post
    From where does this info come? Link it please.
    thin air..... there has been 0 information on future crafting, none at all

jrp

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpfactors View Post
    we have no information on any future crafting...so this is not a correct statement

jrp

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    [*]Module 8 will feature a new series of Eldritch recipes used in the creation of Dragontouched Armor
    ummm... yes we do. I said there may or may not be a good alternative to current robes in the game. I think that is a fair statement.

jrp
    Read the Stormreach Chronicle on the front page of the forums.

jrp
    http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...42&postcount=1
    look under town crier
    Thelanis - Proud Officer of DWAT
    Merkury - McKormic - Nykole - Merkormic - Mckorc - Gemineye - Magisterr - Metaphysics

Cool... thanks for the info/link

/hijack OFF

50k PP is what i'd offer, OP
    Notit of Khyber

again we know Nothing of future crafting,,,we dont know if we can WEAR dragon crafted ritual armor and other wearable items shroud crafted items at the same time....or do they need to be cleansed also... we know nothing of what rituals can be put on them, are they the same as other wearables? if so Robe of the magi still is top end robe...mod 8 and crafting will take a long time to be uncovered, and we dont even know if robes are craftable as an armor type

jrp

- Module 8 will feature a new series of Eldritch recipes used in the creation of Dragontouched Armor

Its a recipe,
    says the words "used in the creation" but not the words "your crafted dragontouched armor" Turbine will need more clear detail on this point

I think it sounds good, but it probably ain't that good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast