Default Looking for bloodstone

wtt: 2 scales, 2 stones, for a good undamaged bloodstone.

can always throw in random other little stuff too (other larges or items etc.)

bump

Community Member CardaddictedSean's Avatar

I got a bloodstone, need 2 scales send pm

jumping in game now if you get a chance and we can do that

Gerrr..........congrats on your deal........once you have the bloodstone/s you need I would appreicate it if you would edit your first post so my offer doesnt look undervalued.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Free bump? Hehe, Ninety........I have to apologize. Thank god I wasnt a jerk off in my posting in your thread........picture this.............

I get two private messages.........they tell me that there is another person posting for a bloodstone and that that person is offering two scales and two stones!
    I check and find out that that person posted their thread two hours after I posted mine, the bastard. And worse they have copied my offer and just bumped it up (hugely actually.) What kind of bs is this, I posted at 11:45 am and they posted at 1:30 pm both on the 24th!
    The injustice of it all!
    On top of that, while im getting friends offering to run the farm with me, this other person is getting the deal done! My deal!!
    After looking back and stewing I write about 10 diff things but settle on a moderate posting to express my annoyance that my deal was poached, in a fair but irritating way!

Then Im told that my post was actually second by said poster and after looking at the date and time I find I posted at 1145 pm and not am and was actually 10 hours after thier post and not 2 hours before.............the timeing and look of the proposed trades were just coincidence. Hum........let this be a leason to all, dont be an ass........which I very nearly was and might still be considered even with a tempered response. HEHE, ninety, sorry again.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.