Default Looking for handwraps - specific (buying)

Looking for high level RR halfling

+5 holy of parrying
    +5 acid of parrying
    +5 anarchic of parrying

weighted or backstab would be ok as well
    if I can get lesser plus maybe for a burst awesome

if you have any rr halfling with good of...something let me know what
    I heard the loot tables are horked and only drop good extensions like banes or pure good on RR items not sure if true but let me know what you have
    The Ashen - Khyber - Gerbillee (Half 13rg/1ro/2w), Blitzkreig (WF 16w), Chipmonk (Half 16mk), Bandicoot (Df 15CLr) , Chinchilla(WF 16 Monster)- "Go for the eyes, Boo, GO FOR THE EYES! AAAAAAURGH!!" - Kaptan/Hamster/Lemming/Bandicoot all retired - "Terrible Hamster justice shall be wreaked on you!"

there was some +5 holy handwraps weighted 1% min level 14 in the house D vendor last night.

I would check there before I checked the forums.

and you can check on eof the recent stormreach chronicles for info on banes and pure good on handwraps

Default eof

man I dont recognize that one
    The Ashen - Khyber - Gerbillee (Half 13rg/1ro/2w), Blitzkreig (WF 16w), Chipmonk (Half 16mk), Bandicoot (Df 15CLr) , Chinchilla(WF 16 Monster)- "Go for the eyes, Boo, GO FOR THE EYES! AAAAAAURGH!!" - Kaptan/Hamster/Lemming/Bandicoot all retired - "Terrible Hamster justice shall be wreaked on you!"

Default Will check

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety View Post
    there was some +5 holy handwraps weighted 1% min level 14 in the house D vendor last night.

I would check there before I checked the forums.

and you can check on eof the recent stormreach chronicles for info on banes and pure good on handwraps
    Was more or less empty last time I checked.

But really want the +5 with parry but requires rr halfling so need help finding

Quote Originally Posted by Capstern View Post
    man I dont recognize that one

eof = one of.

Default grr

Man out of practice still not finding it

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety View Post
    Agreed. Especially on weekend evenings. I have seen a lot of handwraps that I sit and dream about 1) being rich enough to buy and 2) having a monk high enough level to use.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Agreed. Especially on weekend evenings. I have seen a lot of handwraps that I sit and dream about 1) being rich enough to buy and 2) having a monk high enough level to use.
    yeah, because you have to be rich to get stuff from teh house D vendor at a few K plat...