Community Member LethalSmockMaker's Avatar

Default Apologies to the TS group (9/14)

Humble apologies to the elite Tempest Spine group I was running in yesterday (was on with Kaami). We were having minor challenges during the run, and unfortunately I DC'd during one of our challenging moments. Ike's path has amazingly made it's way north from TX, and hit the Cincinnati area yesterday... lots of power outages not to mention other damage. Still no internet in my area.

Just wanted to make sure the group did not think I was quitting on them... I wouldn't give up like that. Wish I could remember some of the names of the players. I know Medikk was one of them. Hope you guys finished!

Speaking of Ike... I have a few guild members in the Galveston area... thoughts going out to them and anyone else in Stormreach that has been hit by the storms straight on.
    Ghallanda: Kaami, Eckmar, Suzanu & Co.
    Officer, Circle of Night

Community Member

hehe same thing happened to me last night(might have been easrly this morning) in tor on my sorc Kuzan, though we were about to pop one of the scale chests so i doubt anyone thought it was on purpose... Wind was nuts, I just cant seem to get this guy blooded.
    Last edited by llevenbaxx; 09-15-2008 at 09:29 AM.

Geez, it made it up to Ohio? I live just West of Houston. It was pretty rough but I didn't think it was strong enough to get you guys all the way up there!
    Ghallanda ~ Sanctus Armata ~ Rumforged WF Ftr 15/Wiz 1 (First Toon) Dwarby Dwarf Clr 14/Pal 1
    Rumcannon WF Sorc 10 Rumpunch WF Monk 9 Orcbane WF Rngr 2/ftr 6 Rumbow WF Rngr 6/Monk 1

We had pretty significant wind in Ontario, Canada from Ike last night. Nothing like what hit Texas of course, but still around 50kmh (30ish mph).

Aerak the Bulwark-Awryn Shadowblade-Aerrik Lightbringer
    Member of D.W.A.T.

Community Member reziel_deadshot's Avatar

Default hmmm

had my grill thrown from my back porch about 30feet away in a field....brand new electric one too ran me bout 900....rather upset cuz one of my heating plates broke on it...wasnt even much of a hurricane just bad winds
    Xenaquin-12f/2rog/2barb Xenoquin-14p/2rog Xenioquin-16barb Xenaqin-rgr/rog Zenaquin-15c/1w Hasheam-16w MrZergy-13p/2f/1s MrsZergy-12f/1c/3rgr Reziela-15r/1m RIP-Reziel 15rgr/1rog