Default +5 Fireguard Mithral Fullplate Amazing Graphics

TRADED

Ok, I think this is one of the best graphics I have ever seen on any armor, just my opinion, but then I am biased. Was wondering what others think (I know beauty, is in the eye of the beholder) that this would be worth? Accepting offers as well, as I have no characters that use fullplate, so I am willing to trade this armor. It is +5 fireguard mithral fullplate of lesser lightning resistance. Prefer offers listed here, but will also look for PM's.

The black with the shiny gold really looks cool.

Have most everything I want, with the exception of maybe a royal guards mask (I would definitely trade for one if you had it), so interested in knowing what this is worth in plat or large shroud ingredients.

Last edited by Alexander Illusionist; 09-10-2008 at 07:34 PM.
    hsinclair

haha, no. While a lead designer's job is to balance the game as a whole, each system designer (and each level designer/content guy) is responsible for their own little bit of the game. So as such, I balance spells/enhancements, graal has items and treasure, and Eladrin runs around going "raaar!" a lot. I think he does monsters.

I have one set exactly like this and another with Jade green where your gold is. I think they're great looking sets too, but people don't like the skull crotch sometimes
    Boldrin//Grandmaster Flash//Cartaras
    Plucky // Whipping //Malachus
    Juxta//Pigsticker//Stealyour// Internet
    Proud member of Loreseekers

So I was hoping you would post, so what would you value this set at with the fireguard Boldrin?
    hsinclair

haha, no. While a lead designer's job is to balance the game as a whole, each system designer (and each level designer/content guy) is responsible for their own little bit of the game. So as such, I balance spells/enhancements, graal has items and treasure, and Eladrin runs around going "raaar!" a lot. I think he does monsters.

I'd say 350K ish plat.

Sorry guys...ugly as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    i wouldn't say it's THAT bad :P
    it's just not.... the best
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Quote Originally Posted by Boldrin View Post
    I have one set exactly like this and another with Jade green where your gold is. I think they're great looking sets too, but people don't like the skull crotch sometimes

I've always thought the skull crotch was appopriate on this set, being it's a Fearsome set.

I do like the gold accents better.

...just commenting on style.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Find someone who has the god like mith FP from VoD. It would be the girbaud jeans to your wranglers there. I have a set just like it yours tho. The only one I've ever pulled. That makes it SUPER WONDERFUL FANTASTIC UBER ARMOR. just in my twisted little mind anyways

Quote Originally Posted by nallfein View Post
    Find someone who has the god like mith FP from VoD. It would be the girbaud jeans to your wranglers there. I have a set just like it yours tho. The only one I've ever pulled. That makes it SUPER WONDERFUL FANTASTIC UBER ARMOR. just in my twisted little mind anyways
    Mine too, hehe!
    hsinclair

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    I've always thought the skull crotch was appopriate on this set, being it's a Fearsome set.

I do like the gold accents better.

...just commenting on style.
    I have that exact same set too , lol. on +5 mith. I have WAY too many sets of +5 mith

No offers yet
    hsinclair

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    agreed! ugly

i myself have 5 +5mfp, urs is the worst i ever seen

the best looking one is the named +5mfp jinx's vexation from cursed crypt..

Last edited by markvon; 09-10-2008 at 09:36 AM.

If you aint got a skull on yer crotch, than you aint layin your game down quite flat enough.