Community Member

Default I'm new to this game and server.

And I want to join a guild. Do you guys have any reccomendations? I'm not really feeling the whole permadeath rule. Thanks in Advance. Well I'm not new per say but I just bought this game. Also I'm a level 2 Paladin
    Last edited by beehive1; 08-30-2008 at 09:09 PM.

Community Member

Nevermind I didn't see the guildlistings.

I recommend King's Blood.

They are very focused on taking care of new players to the game, and if for whatever reason you don't gel there, they will be able to help you with recommendations for a guild that they believe you will gel with.

-DfC
    [Founder/Leader of the Bloodlords of Argonnesen]
    [DaveyKhealerAcapellaParlospiGodithGearey Gygax]

Davey "F'ing" Crockett has made an excellent recommendation. King's Blood would be a great starting point for you.

I am, Rameses!
    Argonnessen's only Halfling Paragon.
    Ascent

Indeed davey knows what he's talking about, kings blood is full of great players and people, and are focused on helping eacother out!
    ~> Leader of Final Brigade on Agronessen <~
    Roju-16 Barb, Karnack-16 Clr, Barbowsas 9-Rngr/ 7-Wiz, Vegasi 1-Brd/15 Rngr, Armonias 2 Pali/14 Sorc.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Thumbs up KB or a few others

Also Relics will be back in game in September and we'd be happy to take you on a harbour Tour next week! By we I mean "I" would. And if you decide to zerg to drow, we can arrange that for you too in under 6 hours. King's Blood apparently IS a good choice, but there are a heap of good starter guilds (although some of them have disappeared lately!) We can advise but if nothing else, def check out KB. Another good start would be Stormbringers, Legendary Knights of Mabar or Remnants of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kistilan View Post
    Also Relics will be back in game in September and we'd be happy to take you on a harbour Tour next week! By we I mean "I" would. And if you decide to zerg to drow, we can arrange that for you too in under 6 hours. King's Blood apparently IS a good choice, but there are a heap of good starter guilds (although some of them have disappeared lately!) We can advise but if nothing else, def check out KB. Another good start would be Stormbringers, Legendary Knights of Mabar or Remnants of Chaos.
    well did not know we had that sort of rep (Remnants of Chaos)
    i think a couple of us might b rolling new toons soonish so you might c us running around. (i'm rerolling toons from the lvl10cap days atm)
    either way send me a pm here or a tell ingame (Benibeni (Guild Leader), Benicia, Shadowbanker, Neehigh) i'm back at class so i'm usually on about 8pm NZT (guessing here but that's 4am EST i think) i'll give u some information about the guild and what we try to do etc. who knows i may put doing work off for long enough to fill out the guild thing today.
    The woman is a highly socially-practised, Master in body language, dab-handed actress, She's calculating all the mad facts and the figures, While you're pretending to listen staring at her (.)(.).