Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am so thankful for the help channel. I am new to this game, sorta, just been a few months. I like the mentoring idea, for those who do not want to use the help channel.

Mythe, Gtar, Hordo, Perma, and all of my guildies have been so wonderful with helping, I think that there is already this system in place. As long as the new players go to the forums that is. I never would of met these wonderful people if it had not been for the forums. So keep up the good work all, keep this thread going, so that more newbies & returning players can benefit.
    *Peytin the Paladin*Vailissa the fighter*Erazer the Ranger*Sinamen Drow*Sunchine for Perma the Brabarian*TouchyFeely the Rogue*
    Unsung Heroes Guild
    Shop Smart - Shop QwijyMart!

Heya all... New player in for the head start.
    Not new to MMos, but new to the game.
    Game's pretty cool. If you feel like being a tour guide for a new player, hit up "Muu Dee Guyy." Or, if you just wanna level your new t00n, I'm always up for a group.

Latas

Default returning

I'm returning to DDO after a long siesta and would love to get into a guild to experience some of the fun of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kotter View Post
    I'm returning to DDO after a long siesta and would love to get into a guild to experience some of the fun of the game
    There is an abundance of great Guilds on Khyber ! Adventure Inc spends alot of times in mixed groups as thats the ONLY way to make your guild grow.

Only ever running Guild Runs doesnt help your guild grow unless everyone in the guild keeps making new toons !!

Anyways I can think of 5-6 awesome guilds that are always fun to run with. ( Not that ours isn't .. I just dont think its appropriate to boost our own Guild ego in a non loooking for Guild topic )

I'd give you names of the other Guilds but then I run a risk of missing a guild and offending them ! BAD BAD BAD !!

Anyways .... shoulda PM'd you this ... BUT oh well

If you wanna run with us later send Damiya or Cassiee a tell ...... we have toons that can cover any lvl.

Sorry for the thread hi-jacking !!

I've returned to DDO myself and am completely newbish to the lvl 10+ things...I used to be top end running all the time back when VON was the highest it went hehe...got bored and stopped playing am now relearning all the stuff...so if anyone has tips for me at my level and such I'm currently lvl 13 dwarf tank with like 408 hps and 43 armor unbuffed am flagged for gianthold tor am working on the shroud but never really anyone lfg for it. Usually up for running anything. Trying to work on my greensteel stuff but am special about it I suppose:P
    In times of war one must stand before the rest to welcome the coming waves...that is I.

i'll take on a noob, my char is still lvl3 so I won't hinder the xp gain
    and i'm hoping this means I won't have to train a new person each time I want to play in a group.
    5Bard - rooktastic.
    3wiz/3mo/2fig - Mome Wrath.
    8guild - Mc Dojo
    F2P

Hello everyone, Just dropping my hat in this ever so crowded ring. I'm a brand new player, can't believe I didn't give DDO a try before this so far I'm completely addicted. If anyone wants to group, or just chat up a new fella, look me up on either Trikeh Breezybottoms or Xagger.. Still debating which character I want to really take far, Both are so much fun :P

Hello everyone! If you dont mind helping out someone whos pretty new to the game, and making a friend along the way, message me in game on Amundra. Id really like to have some people to play with.

Founder

Smile

Hey guys. I am not precisly new. I took a break and came back when the f2p came around. I like to make friends and just have fun.
    I have 3 characters at the moment. Feel free to add me and say hi, or just to run instances etc. (there is always loot to be had lol)

Tlanick (10) Ranger/Rogue (Tempest)
    Tyneria (6) Bard (going crowd control/Heal)
    Screan (3) Ranger (Going AA)

So feel free to add and say hi and we can party. I am always glad to help out if need be. I am on the Kyber area. Plus the game is fun with a buch of people to play with (that and better if we have a good real life healer instead of a hireling )

Quote Originally Posted by Hordo View Post
    If folks want to learn by watching, they can learn how not to die by not doing what I do in a quest...

I always do what u dont do and dont die muaahahahahahhahaha ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Wachter, Community Relations Manager, DDO™

Myth-busting: Treasure rewards from chests are random and not affected by any external factors, such as Diplomacy, Charisma, or any other form of voodoo you can think of.

Wink ummmm....yeah...we're gonna need you to delete and relevel that toon...

Ok, so it's been a good LONG while since I've been on Khyber, or in game with any real effort at all for that matter. Just wondering if any of my old running mates are still around or if I have to make all new friends ::sniff:: ::sniff::

Anyways, anyone that is still around and has room for an old guy in their guild or wants to run a few quests for old times sake, let me know. It's been so long since I've run anything in Stormreach or beyond, I'll probably end up rolling up a new character or two and I've got some basic gear to get started (not looking for handouts), but I know its probably obsolete and I'm gonna have to check out some new build ideas to boot...
    I believe in mind over matter. If I don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Sarlona! Yep, back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkius View Post
    Anyways, anyone that is still around and has room for an old guy in their guild or wants to run a few quests for old times sake, let me know..
    Not sure that we've met in game before .... But I'll be on later tonight. Currently running with a lvl 96 guild with a bunch of great players

You can send Katnyss or Cassiee or Nattalie an in game message as those are the 3 toons I should be on tonight 1030ish ( cmt )

Welcome back

Community Member

Hey guys love this idea and will join the help channel I have been playing for about 3 years now and am grateful to the people who helped me as a noob I sadly do not play as much as I would like but will add my main toons in here please feel free to have any new/ returning players and them to their friends list I have toons for about every lvl range and am familiar with most of the content in the game I will be more than willing to help out with this mentor program main toons on Khyber are as follows numedrake- drakeofnume , sacgasher and vashstampied have others but will log on to one of these anytime I play

I've fallen in the park and I can't get up! Help, returning player needing a mentor! Kidding all.. Jajajaja
    DIRTYONE/BARBARIAN-APACHE/FS -APACHEKID/RANGER/FIGHTER -TRUEGOD/WARLOCK - POWWOW/FIGHTER- INDIO/PALI-TUKO/BARBARIAN -REDHOOK/BARD - GUISEPPI/RANGER -SHORTYROCK/ROGUE/RANGER/BARB- DIRTYHO/MONK--DIRTYBLADE/PALI
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

Community Member

[QUOTE=Levonestral;1839298]Yes, that is the plan. In the 8-12-08 edition of the Stormreach Chronicle, Tolero mentioned that the mentoring program thread would be abandoned soon unless someone was willing to take it over. I've stepped up and am hoping to bring some life back into this program so that we as a community can make the new/returning player experience more enjoyable.

Searros[/Q

I am new and could use some help

Community Member

I played DDO a long time ago but I just followed suit and guidance from friends. I'm looking for some help with playing and I have discord/teamspeak/ventrilo. Mumble if I have too. Whatever communication you use I can install. Thanks in advance. Looking to play a newb friendly class (currently rogue lv3, wizard lv1, and ranger2/rogue1).

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

looking to play again khyber was my main server

Beware the Sleepeater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12