Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New & Returning Player Mentor Program

*** NOTICE TO EVERYONE ***

This thread has been adopted by Clay and will continue on in another thread. Please go to the link below:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=230838

Thanks everyone
    Last edited by Levonestral; 02-14-2010 at 06:49 AM.
    Leader of The Madborn, Thelanis
    Searros, Kangaros, Xearos, Fearos, Tearos, Zenros, Rocknros, Rargasauros, Whilyros, Frostyros, Rosificer, Levonestral, Clankros, Stabbyros

Mortal Voyage is a great place for new or returning players looking for a challenge. Some great permadeath players started DDO with PD and never played "normal". One new player even got two characters up to level ten! We have a lot of patience and lots of folks willing to share knowledge. New or returning players welcome anytime. Just look us up.
    M O R T A L V O Y A G E
    Permadeath Guild
    Stay Hard

Quote Originally Posted by parvo View Post
    Mortal Voyage is a great place for new or returning players looking for a challenge. Some great permadeath players started DDO with PD and never played "normal". One new player even got two characters up to level ten! We have a lot of patience and lots of folks willing to share knowledge. New or returning players welcome anytime. Just look us up.
    Beat it. Hawk your wares on another corner.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Thumbs up Gunga for Neighborhood Regulator

Quote Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
    Beat it. Hawk your wares on another corner.
    lmao!!! coughs....

But honestly, I'm signing on... again. Hopefully I get some rogues/rogue-fighters and batman build requests to tutor. I don't do the dwarf barbarian thing -- I'm sure there's plenty tutoring that specialty already.

Community Member

Default New to Argonnessen

I recently moved over to this server from Sarlona. I have thus far enjoyed running with the groups I have had the opportunity to join and like the idea of mentoring. However, I am in search of a guild myself. I am an older adult player and am looking for a guild of mature players to connect with. Age is not as important as level of play. If anyone would like to offer help in getting me started with a guild I'm avalable. My in game toon is Kulikar. You can email me in game or thru this forum. Though, I check my toons in game more often than the forum. Thanks.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tolki View Post
    I recently moved over to this server from Sarlona. I have thus far enjoyed running with the groups I have had the opportunity to join and like the idea of mentoring. However, I am in search of a guild myself. I am an older adult player and am looking for a guild of mature players to connect with. Age is not as important as level of play. If anyone would like to offer help in getting me started with a guild I'm avalable. My in game toon is Kulikar. You can email me in game or thru this forum. Though, I check my toons in game more often than the forum. Thanks.

PM Sent to assist.
    Last edited by Kistilan; 08-29-2008 at 10:25 AM.

I'm a new player to the game, I'm looking for a group of people to run with. Main character in game is Armath Nightbreeze, a 3rd level Wizard.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Default Help on the way

Armath, add Kephran to your friend's list. I'll take you around a bit with him.

If you decide to do some fast gaming I'll log on Thet or Kistilan and unlock your drow in about 4-6 hours of play. Half that time if one of my guildies is on running quests for you too.

Welcome to Stormreach and Argonnessen, Land of the Dragons.

Red face

Added, and thanks for the help, I'll probably be on a lot until school starts back up in January. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Community Member Shadowblizmasta's Avatar

I'm a returning player (again). Although the second time I quit was more due to the fact of certain circumstances that made playing anything at all literally impossible, and only recently had the opportunity to reinstall. Chances are I'll be on again soon, crushing some fiends.

Or blasting things with my baby mage and battlecleric.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Thumbs up WB for '09

Welcome back!

Need help with anything?

Community Member Shadowblizmasta's Avatar

Yeah I could use some help, I just came back from playing WAR (what a disaster that game was) and I'm not used to it at all anymore.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Thumbs up Welcome back from WAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblizmasta View Post
    Yeah I could use some help, I just came back from playing WAR (what a disaster that game was) and I'm not used to it at all anymore.
    PM Sent to ya.

PS: I've got my WAR:CE for $30 if you want it. Bleh...

Pm Sent
    "Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking."
    Officer of Aces over Kings, Argonesson - Elmo, Marin, Ganelon, Sevollas, Seda, Camerone, Amdr, Ganelonn, Fozzie, Misspiggy

Community Member

I just reactivated my account, and am downloading the updates now. I haven't played since 2007 or early 2008 I think. If I recall, I have a level 6 fighter/rogue, but really, I have no idea what I am doing. I'd love to get involved with any sort of community or group of players. My character's name is Lucita, or Celembis. Thanks!

Willing to help people out who want to focus on wizards, or stealth, or both combined.
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Default Darkside

Darkside is open to helping new players.
    Last edited by Mr_Ed7; 05-14-2009 at 10:19 PM.
    The One True Fighter/Wizard Father of the Alliance General Orcneas of ORC

http://darkside.guildportal.com http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=174849

18. 07-06-2009, 09:29 AM

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Question Got Problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Erekose View Post
    Wow... You're having one heck of a week.

Have some tea with Aussiee. It'll make everything right as rain. Then you can smile in your happy place again.

PS: You wanna beholder cookiee or something? What' wittle Jizie want to make'm smiley?

PPS: I'll be uh, "mentoring" those with an 8th+ reading level capability after mod9 until I decide I'm out of the game.

Community Member

Default Returning player looking for guidance

Hello, I'm a returning player looking for guidance and a good guild to join. I'm older w/children and looking for a mature guild to run with. I currently have a level 3 Monk and tend to die alot (still, hehe). Any suggestions, please send me a PM or a message in-game.

Thanks in advance.
    -Ronicus

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Default Welcome Back

Quote Originally Posted by Ronicus View Post
    Hello, I'm a returning player looking for guidance and a good guild to join. I'm older w/children and looking for a mature guild to run with. I currently have a level 3 Monk and tend to die alot (still, hehe). Any suggestions, please send me a PM or a message in-game.

Thanks in advance.
    -Ronicus
    I may be available starting 21 Aug 2009 to do some light dungeoneering-mentoring. Let me know how you're doing via PM. A few of my guildmates may be around Argo to help you (check for the Relics of the Last War Guild Tag).

Welcome back to DDO & Argo, Land of the Dragons!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast