Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Hello all,

I'm a newish player also, currently running a level 6 ranger/rogue who I'm starting to suspect I've permanently gimped for long-term play. But anyway, my actual point is that I've been solo-ing up until now with the exception of a few not-so-good PUGs and I'd like to learn more about grouping etiquette and what's expected of me as part of the team. I don't want to be one of those PUG-gers that people roll their eyes about afterward.

I'm on early evenings EST most days during the week and early-later evenings on the weekends and if anyone with experience is willing to run a basic quest with me and prod me along in the right way to go I'd be glad to farm some low level collectibles for them to say thanks.

Look for Jaythen in-game.

Hey Starfish,
    I'm actually learning the game with a friend. I'm a level 5 Paladin, and I believe he's a Level 4 or 5 cleric. A rogue would certainly be welcome to learn with us. If you'd like, add Samauel (me) and Saralee to your friends. I'm never on before 7:30 PM CST (have to wait til the kids go to sleep), but you can find Saralee on throughout a wide variety of times.
    Hope to see you on there

Samauel
    Proud Officer of AfterDark
    For any complaints or compliments of AfterDark, please PM Fearlessleader62, myself, or another officer.
    Mejai Kos - 15 Barbarian | Samauel Winters - 14 Paladin | Presti Digitation - 7 Sorcerer

Hey guys, i am sorry, I didn't notice these posts. I monitor the thread in the New Player section of forums.

That said, you can add these alts of mine to your friend's list and I would be happy to help you out when next you see me:

Azraeil
    Liteweight
    Overweight
    Hellinna
    Tombo
    Manabozho
    Khyber
    R e v e n a n t s Renowned
    Thelanis

Community Member

Hey all, Played back in early P2P days a bit, never get past level 5 [mostly MultipleMMO issues], but now I'm finding I have started to come back to this game again, this time without a million other MMOs. Anyway, I'm surprised my bards [read:unoptimized and horrificly out of date] didn't get purged! Anyway, since this was the original server I mucked about in, I decided to jump back in with this server.

Right now I'm still getting some practice time but I figure I'll be messing around Stormreach again in no time.

Anyway I figured I'd post here mostly to see if i could find other new players. My odd hours of 12am-4am PST monday to friday [love late hour jobs dont you?] with weekends being whenever I'm not sleeping make finding people a little interesting. While my Rogue is only lv2 and my bards are pretty much junk that I haven't touched in a while [althought a 2hand sword bard was fun to play that I remember] So I'm pretty much starting from scratch. But I know DnD rules pretty well, if not ill pull open a book and spend a half hour while im being mauled by kobolds . anyway if there's any lowbies looking for fellow lowbies who knows a thing or two let me know if you want to plow through some dungeons
    Anyway, my current active character is Greyluck, lv2 rogue, going for a manyshot build [gotta abuse the ranged sneak attack]. I'm still in snowy K as of this post but after a good ol holiday weekend like what we have I should be up a level or 2 in stormreach unless I'm really bored...

edit: a lil grammar at the start.
    edit2: hmmm, Checked my account info. It says March 24th of '06. Was this game really up back then? thats... wow I've been gone a long time :O
    Last edited by Frosty_Brand; 09-01-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Hey guys, i am sorry, I didn't notice these posts. I monitor the thread in the New Player section of forums.

That said, you can add these alts of mine to your friend's list and I would be happy to help you out when next you see me:

Azraeil
    Liteweight
    Overweight
    Hellinna
    Tombo
    Manabozho
    I have run with Clay and he's awesome, you WILL not find someone in this game who will put in time and effort with you and teach everything from tactics, to how spells work, to how to use those spells and abilities.

Community Member

Hi guys, it's Dorrik. It's been awhile but I thought I'd poke my nose back in on Xoriat errrr Thelanis and say hi to my old Legion buddies. I'm currently re-installing DDO,, if somebody is feeling extra nice and wants to send me the Legion Vent info I'd love to stop by and say hello.

Nice Necro Dorrick!

I have been playing GW2 but would have been seen in ddo recently. May be back in near future, as there is no player community that comes close the the many connections I have made in this game.

If only Turbine could focus a little more on player experience that does not include some kind of grind, I would be ecstatic!
    Khyber
    R e v e n a n t s Renowned
    Thelanis

Community Member

Heh, I first followed the link and posted on the "current" thread, but that wasn't on the Thelanis board so I went back to this one, which despite being out of date is still a sticky and then I thought maybe I should go back to that one and said F it, I'll just post here.

Smile Returning player...

I don't recall spending a lot of time on Thelanis, but hey what the heck, ya know? Just looking to see if there is any room for a returning player out there. I'm way outta sorts, but it shouldn't take me long to get back in the swing of things. A lot has changed since I've been gone and any assistance is helpful, I haven't really decided which server I am going to run on yet, so excuse the lack of a character list.

Let me know if anyone wants to do some dungeon runs...
    I believe in mind over matter. If I don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Sarlona! Yep, back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Levonestral View Post
    *** NOTICE TO EVERYONE ***

This thread has been adopted by Clay and will continue on in another thread. Please go to the link below:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=230838

Thanks everyone
    I'm fairly certain these people don't play anymore. I know Clay doesn't and hasn't for a good 5 years. Can we un-sticky this?
    Lysol, Winner of the Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence

Quote Originally Posted by weyoun View Post
    I'm fairly certain these people don't play anymore. I know Clay doesn't and hasn't for a good 5 years. Can we un-sticky this?
    because leaving a thread with "last post 2013" wasn't enough

good
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Levonestral View Post
    *** NOTICE TO EVERYONE ***

This thread has been adopted by Clay and will continue on in another thread. Please go to the link below:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=230838

Thanks everyone
    Link dead

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234