Default hide and seek in argo :O

hey guys! Dunker here. im hostin a hide and seek thing and i decided to post it up on the forum!! its gonna be goin on at 1:30 and 9:30pm central time. wont tell ya what im givin out but i will tell ya that ill be 11 dragon helms shorter by the end of the day! happy huntings!

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Exclamation o.0

Is this today? 20 Aug 08? Or?

And are there any limitations on where to find you? If I have to invite you... then join a Xorian Cipher, run through the first part, kill the 2 drow & hop through the door, well you need to put some limitations on how this works.

-Kist

Quote Originally Posted by Aerniel View Post
    hey guys! Dunker here. im hostin a hide and seek thing and i decided to post it up on the forum!! its gonna be goin on at 1:30 and 9:30pm central time. wont tell ya what im givin out but i will tell ya that ill be 11 dragon helms shorter by the end of the day! happy huntings!

thats your whole collection......*** are you thinking?!

you remember who helped you get those right?!
    ~> Leader of Final Brigade on Agronessen <~
    Roju-16 Barb, Karnack-16 Clr, Barbowsas 9-Rngr/ 7-Wiz, Vegasi 1-Brd/15 Rngr, Armonias 2 Pali/14 Sorc.

lol well its not going to be in a quest. i usually put up a lfm and hide somewhere in the market or one of the houses/harbor. the reason im doing this is because i want people to look and pay attention to their surroundings, to really see what stormreach looks like instead of just glancing at something and running off. you notice more things and exploit spots that others might have never known about!