Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

From the sounds of things today, it sounds as though the channel is off to a huge success!
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Community Member

Hey Tot you should just leave an account logged in with an LFM up advertising the channel for a day or two

just say in the LFM you're AFK but that there should often be knowledgeable players around to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    From the sounds of things today, it sounds as though the channel is off to a huge success!
    QFT

Community Member Beherit_Baphomar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoro View Post
    mrh?
    The most intelligent thing Ive ever read from you, Englishman.
    Binding is Admitting Defeat ~ Yndrofian
    Plook~Squidgie~Eyern~Irnbru~Grotesque
    Of The O.S.D, Argonnessen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    At least I'm not on G-Land.

Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    QFT
    [Founder/Leader of the Bloodlords of Argonnesen]
    [DaveyKhealerAcapellaParlospiGodithGearey Gygax]

Rofl davey thats priceless.....
    ~> Leader of Final Brigade on Agronessen <~
    Roju-16 Barb, Karnack-16 Clr, Barbowsas 9-Rngr/ 7-Wiz, Vegasi 1-Brd/15 Rngr, Armonias 2 Pali/14 Sorc.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlore View Post
    Rofl davey thats priceless.....
    QFT!!!

The help channel is not worth the effort.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordelia View Post
    How does every thread on the Argo forums become about Blah?
    My question is how are there threads on other servers and in general forums not about Blah?

Quote Originally Posted by totmacher View Post
    can we pay in slurpees?
    Im pretty sure Mhykke goes for the Big Gulp, but newho. Great Idea btw Tot, this channel should be blowin up from recent experiences.
    Psalm 144:1 Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle

Wink Larry

Do you see what happens Larry? do you see what happens Larry? do you see what happens Larry when you **** a noob in the ***!!!

Perhaps the name should be **** in the *** channel, password TheBigLebowski

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Thumbs up 1201st Post

Hey I want to keep a good thing alive, even if I haven't been on to help out with it lately. My Second Check SiM (not a good thing, supposed to only be 1) for Systems Navigation (SN) is tomorrow. Hoping to perform a little better this time and make a perfect ride so I can continue on to IM.

Anyway, don't let the Help Channel Die! Relics has been in LOTRO for the last 10+ days (as Stormrune), but we'll be back in September to run run run and help.

Have a great week Argo.

-Kist

it won't die kist, don't worry, I'll be spamming it hard this weekend. just stick with it guys, this is gonna really be poppin once mod 8 hits.

This is a good idea. What about a permenant help channel in the chat box? I have been playing Eve for a few weeks and they have a help chat channel right there as soon as you log in and it stays on as you play. The amount of great information that pours through it is amazing.
    Proud Leader of the Shadowhand.

A is A. -John Galt

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Thumbs up Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Quanefel View Post
    This is a good idea. What about a permenant help channel in the chat box? I have been playing Eve for a few weeks and they have a help chat channel right there as soon as you log in and it stays on as you play. The amount of great information that pours through it is amazing.
    /QFT

I think someone alluded to this as a planned feature in the next release, So Tot's quite possibly prepp'n (and pimp'n) the entire server for a good thing that'll be the standard. Permenant HELP Channel or BUST.

I refuse to follow Tot unless he is drunkenly yelling at the mic "all me"

Die Tot

Die Blah

true story:

/tell color = Jondallar is a noob

/help channel color = Jondallar is a noob

I log on today and accidentally turn on /help channel on the only character that has it (so far). Am playing away doing elite von5 as a lvl 13 trap guy and keep dying in the rediculous need a 43 reflex save to make it on a 2 and live spinny traps. Anyways getting frustrated at dying and the whole time i keep getting what I think are tells from random flippin noobs asking all these crazy questions about monks and drow and a myriad of other bizarre DDO minutae while the party is waiting for me to rez and have dp wear off and they are offering me tips on how to survive the traps as a high dex/cha evasion paladin. So I am about to start snapping at the noobs who keep sending me what I think are tells, but instead ask (via /tell of course) "who are you and why do you keep asking me questions" to which the other person responds "I am new to the game and looking for help... why do you keep answering my questions if you are new too?". OMG I was embarrassed and glad the only one that could see me being all ****y was my dog on his bed beside the computer. Poor noobs, inflicted with my advice and "expertease" . I felt like I was on candid camera. lol

Last edited by Wizzly Bear; 10-15-2008 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jondallar View Post
    true story:

/tell color = Jondallar is a noob

/help channel color = Jondallar is a noob

I log on today and accidentally turn on /help channel on the only character that has it (so far). Am playing away doing elite von5 as a lvl 13 trap guy and keep dying in the rediculous need a 43 reflex save to make it on a 2 and live spinny traps. Anyways getting frustrated at dying and the whole time i keep getting what I think are tells from random flippin noobs asking all these crazy questions about monks and drow and a myriad of other bizarre DDO minutae while the party is waiting for me to rez and have dp wear off and they are offering me tips on how to survive the traps as a high dex/cha evasion paladin. So I am about to start snapping at the noobs who keep sending me what I think are tells, but instead ask (via /tell of course) "who are you and why do you keep asking me questions" to which the other person responds "I am new to the game and looking for help... why do you keep answering my questions if you are new too?". OMG I was embarrassed and glad the only one that could see me being all ****y was my dog on his bed beside the computer. Poor noobs, inflicted with my advice and "expertease" . I felt like I was on candid camera. lol
    i think a good way to boost your save is to use a planar gird on yourself, it's a greater heroism clickie that adds +4 to your saves

... oh wait ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123