Thread: Fun Shroud Run

Default Fun Shroud Run

Hey guys...just wanted to say... Last nights Shroud run with Grouchy, Hawkenson (sp?) Razorangel , Xylin, Phanquish, Seabeard etc... was probably the MOST Fun I've had in the Shroud ...well since the doors opened. If I didn't mention you...it's cuz I don't have your names handy. (I was playing my Virtuoso Bard-Darux) EVERYONE in that Run was just WAY TOO MUCH Fun!
    The '80's music trivia contest was hysterical! The Run itself was almost perfect. There were no miscommunications. Kudos to Grouchy for a fine job at quarterback.

Last night was the reason I PLAY DDO!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugsley View Post
    But you underestimate my ability to be horribly underpowered for long periods of time for the sake of an emotional attachment to an idea.
    Minstral of Mayhem
    Aces over Kings

Congrats!! I also keep playing for those times. 2 days ago played the Shroud and we were down to only 2 PCs left alive in part 2. No one quit. We managed to get everyone back alive and beat the level. It was one of the best comebacks I've ever seen. What a great time. Reminded me of the Bronco's "The Drive" against Cleveland. Makes this game so much fun to play.