Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Where are your bars?

okay, no bars but still very pretty!

Here is the right photo.

And proof that I AM capped. I don't use the focus orb.

UPDATE!!!! New monitor FTW!

Last edited by DoctorWhofan; 06-02-2010 at 03:58 PM.
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

My hotbars are a bit oddly placed, but with how I play they work very well in their locations:

Clickables and most swapable equipment on the vertical right-hand side. Weapons, combat abilities (trip/stun/sunder), commonly used spells on the top row. Buffs, wands, and other non-critical spells near the bottom.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Community Member Malhavic_clovenhelm's Avatar
    Last edited by Malhavic clovenhelm; 07-12-2008 at 12:47 PM.
    Valdrac 16 cleric
    Malhavic 16 ranger

First of all, nice sneakers, uh, 'DWF'!

Second, mine are similar to yours, except I use 10 bars total, which brings me to...

Third, you don't have NEARLY enough weapons!
    Ringos-JohnDenver-Lillis-Dacta-Erahn-CPants-Jhain : Silver Waffle

"You assume that Clay is an ass because he's Legion..." Shyver

I live downtown so I have several bars near me.

Garth

Garth 20/ftr (Kensei) Haeson 20/clr Cairis 12/ftr 6/rgr 2/rog Xortan 20/wiz
    Tinosa 20/brd Garthbot 20/fvs Gaarth 18/ftr 1/rgr 1/rog (Stal Def)
    Tibetan 20/mnk Automatic DDO raid timers Haezon 20/sor (Conj)

Default One!

Just One Bar, On All My Toons, Not Kidding... Heh

Edit Added Pic:

Will Log In Later And Get Other Pics. Lol
    Last edited by Inspire; 07-12-2008 at 03:22 PM.

Here's mine and I still do not have enough weapons.

Ok now how are you guys making yours bigger, I want a bigger picture. :P

Ok finally figured it out. Lol woops I picked a picture showing how broke I am. Lol oh well it finally worked so I am not going to muck with it.
    Last edited by croger1520033; 07-12-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspire View Post

Edit Added Pic:

Nice Ac and saves btw man.

I use something like this for most of my characters. My most used items sit in the center. Bar 1 has the default bindings, bar 2 I bound to the number pad. Restoratives I group together on one bar, elemental resists I group together on 2 other bars. The top two bars on the right have "default" gear (what I usually want keep on at most times), and the second bar down on the right has incidental gear for special occasions.

I changes a bit to accommodate different characters, but usually at level up I clear everything and start from the basic template in the picture.
    Last edited by VonBek; 07-12-2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Borked photo edit
    So, I hear that one day we may get Familiars...
    ....I want a Velociraptor!

Quote Originally Posted by Inspire View Post

Edit Added Pic:

Loser! Nowonder you have a gimpy monk! only one bar!!
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringos View Post
    First of all, nice sneakers, uh, 'DWF'!

Second, mine are similar to yours, except I use 10 bars total, which brings me to...

Third, you don't have NEARLY enough weapons!
    Bah! Weapons? I have SPELLS!!

Love my adiddis sneakers? You get a pair free with every Black Dragon heavy armour. You would think I could run faster with proper shoes...

My typical base setup:

If I need more bars, they stack in the middle bottom area until they reach the height of the chat box. If I need more than that (unusual for me), then they go in the lower right corner.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post

If I may ask, what is that blue Vial above your mummified bat? It looks like a 'Vial of pure water.'
    And what does it do?

If I may ask, what is that blue Vial above your mummified bat? It looks like a 'Vial of pure water.'
    And what does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by HellfireLackey View Post
    And what does it do?
    Bottle of air. Underwater action trinket.
    Near useless builds for those who want a challenge: The True(ly Useless) Necromancer - The Abuse Sponge Paladin
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Quote Originally Posted by HellfireLackey View Post
    And what does it do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Depravity View Post
    Bottle of air. Underwater action trinket.

Got it in one. Bottle of Air. A very rare Harbor rare that fills the trinket spot. I switch it with Mummified bat so it works out well.

And proof that I AM capped. I don't use the focus orb.[/QUOTE]

The left side vertical bars are for resists, prots, any summons and objects and spells I don't use much, like bottle of Air and Divine Favour.

Heals are on the right, in order going left, and DV/turns are always in the bottom right. This is the same for all my toons. My offensive spells are my hotbar, but it keeps drifting. I did not reset it yet in the picture. Weapons bottom left. See my Cloudburst? I've gotta cleans he bars up, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    My hotbars are a bit oddly placed, but with how I play they work very well in their locations:

Clickables and most swapable equipment on the vertical right-hand side. Weapons, combat abilities (trip/stun/sunder), commonly used spells on the top row. Buffs, wands, and other non-critical spells near the bottom.
    How do you do that, Cow? And I lovethe fact you are dead and she is too! How did you get the chest?

Couple of quick questions DWF...

Notice on your healing bar, that you still have many of the low level plain CLW, CMW type spells listed. I know since I generally have some Meta in play, that the HEAL spell often ends up costing fewer SP to cast than a Meta'd up low level spell. So I ended up dropping all the single target healing spells from my hot bars to give more room. (need a screenshot I guess). End up with just the Mass Curing and HEAL. I also dropped Lesser Restore from the memory as well, since MOST of the time player can fix those things themselves, and if not, just hit a Restore or Greater Restore and not spend time sorting out the best spell. Costs more SP to cast multiple Restores than just one hit on a Greater.

and hmmmm 37 disco ball jellies.....
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

Got it in one. Bottle of Air. A very rare Harbor rare that fills the trinket spot. I switch it with Mummified bat so it works out well.
    Actually got my first one from the mission just outside the rusty nail in the marketplace, as an end reward.

If you keep an eye out, one spawns in Hiding in Plain Sight every so often - float over the "eggbeater" at the end of the trapped swim, and spam backspace while pointing the camera down. If it shows up it's in a little tunnel at the very bottom of the shaft.

I recommend a little stone skin and temporary hp to help with the chopping you are about to recieve.

/threadjack
    Last edited by Depravity; 07-13-2008 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Whoop! Forgot to put the endtag on.
    Near useless builds for those who want a challenge: The True(ly Useless) Necromancer - The Abuse Sponge Paladin
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast