Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Figured I'd throw mine up as well.
    Congratz DoctorWhoFan for thread of the week.

Congrats on TOTW.

I have 4 bars only. 1 on the bottom middle of the screen rest up top. I am at work so cant screenshot for ya.

My biggest issue is I wish I had a flat screen monitor. I don't like not being able to see the playing area. Too many bars blocking my view LOL.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

Congratz on Thread of the Week DWF! *cheers*

Here's my new screenie with DDOlite loaded... (and I just thought this scene was kinda funny...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay203 View Post
    ~locks Erres in the ancient cage~

Quote Originally Posted by MissErres View Post
    Congratz on Thread of the Week DWF! *cheers*

Here's my new screenie with DDOlite loaded... (and I just thought this scene was kinda funny...)

Now that's just showing off!!!
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

I like having a good bit of free space to see things like this
    --Khyber--

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius View Post

I like having a good bit of free space to see things like this
    I dunno, there are some things I don't wanna see, and being surrounded by undead is one of them!
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Default Here is my set up.

I know I have a bunch of free space in my bars but it gives me room to customise, plus with my screen size it doesn't really bother me.

also I put in my baby rangers screen set up also but basically it is the same with fewer stuff.

as you can see I like neatness and organization.

I will get some more screenshots from my other characters and post them tomorrow.
    Last edited by dakkon75; 07-16-2008 at 10:04 PM.
    Draz in all forms of the Prophets of the New Republic and Lava Divers / Khyber Original / R.I.P. E. Gary Gygax 03/04/08 / Supporter of the AEA / Owner of 4 birthday cupcakes Thank you Cupcake /Drazell Bergost leader of the Khyberian Ham Authority / Support your local Qwijymart!

Pretty standard fare all-around for my characters now. Honos and Raelyth are the only odd ones out -- they're just kinda thrown about randomly.

(Since I'm sure people will ask -- reason I don't have 100 Restoration scrolls is that I'm slowly phasing them out for Greater Restoration. It just takes a while, as usually when somebody gets a Negative level a Cleric takes care of it first. )
    Person Æ, Sarlona
    Tanka (Elf Tempest Trapper) .:. Darani (Aasimar Inquisileric) .:. Raelyth (Elf Artifonk)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    Now that's just showing off!!!
    Actually that was the result of Rachna's symbol of persuasion. (She's another awesome cleric btw... I think it's the "girl gamer" thing in us. )

Dakkon breakin the thread... now that's showin off. **** man, what size is that monitor? Mine's a 22" and yours makes mine look like my Gma's old 13" B&W Curtis Mathes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay203 View Post
    ~locks Erres in the ancient cage~

I play on my laptop as my primary so I have my bars all close together neatly arranged.
    You may note my Improved uncanny dodge has been clicked.... I always make sure i have timers set to - ON
    I find its helpful to quickly check on the fly when clickys can be re-used.
    Most of my bars are mainly clicky based or are a aid so i can quickly adjust my gear.
    The majority of my weapons are hot keyed on differnt bars and are un-seen due to the fact i have those set-up that way to save some room.
    I make sure all bars are LOCKED...... if you notice they don't have the chunky boarder so again gives it that feel of space.
    In the left corner i always keep my COMBAT log running helps me adjust gear and weapons on the fly when i notice damage lowering due to differnt alignments and resistances.... so on.
    I make it invisable and have no in-coming at all to that log so it wont get interupted.
    Unfortunatly i wasn't in a group.... but i keep my party bars just below my combat log between my standard chat log.
    Also for intrest sake.... I run the resolution on my laptop at 1280 x 800.

Last edited by Lunewann; 07-17-2008 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenako View Post
    Couple of quick questions DWF...

Notice on your healing bar, that you still have many of the low level plain CLW, CMW type spells listed. I know since I generally have some Meta in play, that the HEAL spell often ends up costing fewer SP to cast than a Meta'd up low level spell. So I ended up dropping all the single target healing spells from my hot bars to give more room. (need a screenshot I guess). End up with just the Mass Curing and HEAL. I also dropped Lesser Restore from the memory as well, since MOST of the time player can fix those things themselves, and if not, just hit a Restore or Greater Restore and not spend time sorting out the best spell. Costs more SP to cast multiple Restores than just one hit on a Greater.

and hmmmm 37 disco ball jellies.....
    on my cleric b4 i stopped using emp heal all the time i would only cast the single clw spell.....it was all i ever needed. i mean she crits for 250-350 hp with emp heal so no need to waste more sp than needed. i especially like doing that when im in a shroud raid hehe course no one minds cuz they never die.

Same thing on all characters, but usually with less hotbars. Also, sorry for the compressed image, but I don't know that the forum even allows 1920x1080, nor do people want their screen flooded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat Log
    Crippled. Crippled. Crippled. Crippled. Harried. Crippled. Harried. Triple Harried. Triple Harried, Crippled, Exhausted, Fatigued, and Enfeebled. Crippled. All effects removed by lag wipe! Would you like to buy a Siberys Spirit Cake from the DDO Store?

Here, as I promised yesterday, are some screen shots from my other characters.

My Cleric

My Barbarian

I use basically the same format on all of my characters except on my cleric, in which case, I have the healing and status healing right under the party list.

Quote Originally Posted by MissErres View Post
    Actually that was the result of Rachna's symbol of persuasion. (She's another awesome cleric btw... I think it's the "girl gamer" thing in us. )

Dakkon breakin the thread... now that's showin off. **** man, what size is that monitor? Mine's a 22" and yours makes mine look like my Gma's old 13" B&W Curtis Mathes.
    Well I used to have a 24" widescreen LCD moniter, but I have since upgraded to a 26" widescreen LCD moniter.
    Draz in all forms of the Prophets of the New Republic and Lava Divers / Khyber Original / R.I.P. E. Gary Gygax 03/04/08 / Supporter of the AEA / Owner of 4 birthday cupcakes Thank you Cupcake /Drazell Bergost leader of the Khyberian Ham Authority / Support your local Qwijymart!

20 inch Norm Monitor...

22 inch Wide screen Monitor...

Vinton's Place - DDO Game Guide V3.6.0 - 10/12/2011 - My DDO
    | Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

Community Member Malhavic_clovenhelm's Avatar

Draz I feel special being DC'ed in your sorc's screenshot.
    Valdrac 16 cleric
    Malhavic 16 ranger

I prefer to keep my hotbar set up nice and simple. I refuse to have more than 3 hotbars showing at a time.

lol -- and here I was being all nice and shrinking my screenshot so as not to stretch things out too much, next time I won't bother!!!!!111

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    lol -- and here I was being all nice and shrinking my screenshot so as not to stretch things out too much, next time I won't bother!!!!!111
    So many view these from work, it's useful when folks shrink the images before posting. I really like seeing the world through other players POV - I just wish my work monitor would let me see more than the left third of some of these.
    So, I hear that one day we may get Familiars...
    ....I want a Velociraptor!

Only keep what I need on hand everything else is stored in the bank.

All my toons are set up pretty much the same way. Only difference is my cleric has more bars vertically for spells.
    Last edited by Thundr; 07-17-2008 at 11:23 PM.
    Remember this: What doesn't kill you is what builds your throne (Citizen Soldier - Hallelujah I'm Not Dead)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast