Default Tobacco Violence?

Saw this neat video here: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm?P...=videos&bhcp=1
    The intro warning talks about alcohol and tobacco violence. I have yet to see anyone in DDO beat anyone up with a hookah. (I know, it means alcohol and tobacco. (next line) violence.)
    Come to think of it, I can't think of any tobacco references in DDO.
    Also, the alcohol references are really pretty minor. Maybe some tavern NPCs seem drunk. Maybe rum is mentioned in 3 barrel cove. The taverns sell juice and froth, not anything labelled as alcohol.

Another thing bugging me... the devils saw the tent as a symbol of Stormreach's power and wanted that power for their own?! What, they didn't have enough masterwork bolts and helms of bluff +1?
    Ghallanda (38): Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, BrotherOf, Missadventer, Bytemy, Demogeorgia, Tizen, Warrcore, Permadeaf, Fullmettle, etc...

I think they are referring to the smoking corpses that we leave behind us with our firewalls and Delayed Blast Fireballs

They sell Shiner in the Necropolis.

Shiner is beer brewed in Texas.

Shiner Bock used to be really good (around 1994ish). Then they watered it down and just colored it with caramel. When I was in college in Austin (89-93), we drank a whole lotta Shiner Bock.....

I think one of the Devs spent some time in Texas (probably Austin) with that reference

Quote Originally Posted by Pellegro View Post

Shiner Bock used to be really good (around 1994ish). Then they watered it down and just colored it with caramel. When I was in college in Austin (89-93), we drank a whole lotta Shiner Bock.....

I think one of the Devs spent some time in Texas (probably Austin) with that reference
    yes but the "Alcohol" reference in the ERB warnings was there since launch and in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Pellegro View Post

they sell it up here in washington state as well. distributed by Young's Columbia Dist. Comp.

incase anyone in washington was wanting it. i remember a big post up about it on the forums awhile back, but could never find it again to let everyoen in on it....so now you know.

and knowing is half the battle....