Default WTB Docent of Defiance

I am looking to buy a docent of defiance, please send me a PM of your price or simply contact me and we can negotiate a trade if you need an item instead.

I have many +6 items, vorps, disruptors, smiters, banishers, paralyzers, etc.

In fact I have at least 1 bow of each except vorpal! =)

dunno how it is in thelanis....but i picked mine up on the ah on ghallanda for 75k plat. dunno if its becouse someone just didnt know what it was, and all they saw was that it was +4 with improved elemental resist. dunno if someone just didnt care. either way, hopefully you can pick yers up nice n cheap, without having to lose all kinds of stuff for it. its a **** fine piece of equipment though.

gl.

Yah, Ive seen them for cheap too, as well as docent of quickening for 65,000 gold too. Docents are always dirt cheap. =) Hard to find though cause they get vendored allot.

Community Member Electric_Pulses's Avatar

Default docent of quickening

Quote Originally Posted by Delacroix21 View Post
    Yah, Ive seen them for cheap too, as well as docent of quickening for 65,000 gold too. Docents are always dirt cheap. =) Hard to find though cause they get vendored allot.
    what is so good about it? i thought the melee alacricity doesn't stack with haste.

Default not knowing

I can almost guarantee that if you picked up the docent of defience for 75kpp, they probably had no use for it. In the hands of the correct WF, the hidden affect is unmatched toe to toe.

dr20 ftw
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Electric_Pulses View Post
    what is so good about it? i thought the melee alacricity doesn't stack with haste.
    Docent of Defiance has no alacrity. That's the Docent of Quickening, which uses the same graphic when you wear it. (All the module 5 docents have the same graphic, unless they had custom artwork made)

Community Member Electric_Pulses's Avatar

Thumbs down tisk tisk

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus_dead View Post
    Docent of Defiance has no alacrity. That's the Docent of Quickening, which uses the same graphic when you wear it. (All the module 5 docents have the same graphic, unless they had custom artwork made)
    i'm not stupid, if u had read my title that said docent of quickening you would have known that my question was not about the docent of defiance.