Default LTTF +4/5 Resist necklace

LTTF +4/5 Resist necklace

Post wants here.

Edit: Any RR okay.
    Hi, I play Generic Fantasy RPG Online, formerly known as DDO.

Unless I'm mistaken horribly, Resistance doesn't drop on necklaces--the only one is the +3 shrunken head from Co6.
    "Perhaps the end has not yet been written…”
    The Hand of the Black Tower Officer
    Najdorf, Assassin :: Keres, Vindicator :: Alekhine, Augur

"It's not 'Zerging.' It's an armed reconnaissance."

Quote Originally Posted by Guildmaster Kadish View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken horribly, Resistance doesn't drop on necklaces--the only one is the +3 shrunken head from Co6.
    You are quite correct. Not sure where Geonis gets his info sometimes but, this isnt the first time he's asked for the impossible. GL finding the necklace.

Current resist items are rings and cloaks with named items being the exceptions: Boots of Innocent, Kardin's Eye and Shrunken Head.
    3 Parts Potassium Nitrate, 1/2 part Charcoal and 1/2 part Sulfur add external heat source and PHOOSH!!!!!
    Aegean-Clr, Balar-Ftr,Cyclonik-Wiz, Davir-Rog, Soroden-Sorc, Towong-Mnk, Waring-Rng

Quote Originally Posted by flash145 View Post
    You are quite correct. Not sure where Geonis gets his info sometimes but, this isnt the first time he's asked for the impossible. GL finding the necklace.

Current resist items are rings and cloaks with named items being the exceptions: Boots of Innocent, Kardin's Eye and Shrunken Head.

I wasn't aware that Resist doesn't drop on necklaces, just been looking to upgrade my Shrunken Head and not seeing any on the AH, but some folks with class might just point out Resist doesn't come on necklaces, rather than try to say that I often ask for the impossible. Go ahead and show one other instance.
    Last edited by Geonis; 05-23-2008 at 04:16 AM.
    Hi, I play Generic Fantasy RPG Online, formerly known as DDO.