Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Yaga Nub View Post
    You know that we try to make sure you're neekid first Rowan.
    QFT.
    THE SEXY of ARGONNESSEN ~
    Now bringing the sexy back to AoK!!!
    Ashamed officer of : My Little PWNY
    Proud officer of :Archmagi

Quote Originally Posted by Yaga Nub View Post
    Sure they can. You just tell the rest of the group to go get a sandwich and a beer while you finish up the quest.

Ya but people don't always listen, then some quests they still have to go in and get to the chests for their loot. I can solo coal chamber on hard (have not tried elite yet) but if I have others join me they usually end up dead (that includes other rangers I know). Then sometimes I end up dead trying to grab their stones or have to clear the zone while I run ahead and finish it. Just easier to go in and solo that and not take a group.

Milolyen

Last edited by Wizzly Bear; 10-15-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Orthos go up in ceiling some times. If you go to back of Cave and look up you will see him up there in an alcove. I use mm to get him back down.

I dont know what tactics you were using, I simply talk to the guy and run to the cave with the beardo. I throw a solid fog down and kill him. Then I grab an ortho and repeat, I dont know how you could exploit this part, but I assure you Ive had them go up there at least 4 times while I was running around in my fog blasting em.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzly Bear View Post
    if by trying to reach you they bug out then i consider it an exploit. if they cant reach you and instead range at you, that is different and is indeed using terrain to your advantage. its akin to climbing up cc. they have terrain advantage and use it. however, if by trying to reach them we got stuck and could do nothing then that is not working as intended and so would be a bug/exploit (not that the ai deficient baddies would discuss the implications of using said exploit.)
    That does not make using that ledge as a tactical advantage an exploit. I have never seen nor heard of it breaking the quest by fighting on that ledge. The devils and orthons can still port to you, the orthons are still able to range you while you are up there, and the casters are still able to hit you with spells while you are up there. Those facts make it not an exploit. An exploit is intentionally bugging something for a gain. How is bugging him in this case going to gain you anything? If ANYTHING it is the devil exploiting he gets to live longer because he abused his ability to teleport and bugged you out.

Milolyen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12