Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    In regards to the Trade issue, we're working on getting you a new chat channel in Mod 8 specifically so you can discuss your trades in game with other players freely Mod 7 you will be able to create custom chat channels until we get the Trade channel situated, and I've seen mention by several players already of starting up player-made trade channels. You can read a little more about it over in the Risia forum: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=147235

This sounds excellent. I will also be making a Argo Trade channel. =) As far as the +1 loot weekends messing with the ecconomy of the game thats BS the devs would not have come up with it in the first place if it was no good fot the gam e or the acconmy! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Veltar View Post
    This sounds excellent. I will also be making a Argo Trade channel. =) As far as the +1 loot weekends messing with the ecconomy of the game thats BS the devs would not have come up with it in the first place if it was no good fot the gam e or the acconmy! =)
    It's neither good for the game nor good for the economy - it's good for keeping us loot hos quiet when the rabble has roused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreaper View Post
    If a warforged eats tinsel and he's scooting on his butt in the dungeon, does he make sparks?

Quote Originally Posted by Veltar View Post
    Just because the devs do it doesn't make it good. It is bad for the economy. It is also a royal PITA because then we end up with seriously overcrowded and very laggy servers.

The devs didn't come up with it. The marketing people came up with it as a way to entice users who dropped the game to come back and to placate users who have zero understanding of the software development process or what it takes to keep a computer network up and running 24/7. It's like offering money in a tv dinner box to Rep. William Jefferson..

~Anaelsbet~; ~Elsbet~; ~Lilabet~; ~Islabet~; ~Phaeddre~
    ~Ascent~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12