Community Member Pallol_One-Eye's Avatar

Default Inquiring minds want to know

Hey All,

Just wondering if there is any desire to run a WF only Shroud run? I know there are plenty of Barbarians, Wizards and a few Rangers and Clerics about. Would anybody out there be up for it? If so, I will be on with my WF Barb around 8:30-9:00 pm EST for those who want to hook up. If a group of squishy casters can make it through part 4, I would hope an intrepid crew of WF should have no issues O.o.

Just an idea to ponder anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by EustaceTrevelyan View Post
    A team-killing f-tard is a team-killing f-tard, no matter how long they've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallol One-Eye View Post
    Hey All,

Just wondering if there is any desire to run a WF only Shroud run? I know there are plenty of Barbarians, Wizards and a few Rangers and Clerics about. Would anybody out there be up for it? If so, I will be on with my WF Barb around 8:30-9:00 pm EST for those who want to hook up. If a group of squishy casters can make it through part 4, I would hope an intrepid crew of WF should have no issues O.o.

Just an idea to ponder anyway.
    Yes, but squishy casters are USEFUL, as opposed, to well, you know... recyclable.

::hides::
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Default But, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Solmage View Post
    Yes, but squishy casters are USEFUL, as opposed, to well, you know... recyclable.

::hides::
    I'm not recyclable Soul, people keep complaining about the asbestos......the racists! I'm jealous that I was not on when Kargon ran his Caster group, my Sorc would have loved a swing at that. WF only should not be that far of a stretch on Sarlona. Many well played WF running around these days. Hell, we would even welcome you! d'oh, can't believe I just went there!
    A team-killing f-tard is a team-killing f-tard, no matter how long they've played.

sounds like fun I will look for your lfm on my wf barb chrebane

Default This Game...

Am I the only one that keeps seeing these posts and think that its a very sad thing that we have to resort to doing this kind of thing to even make the game interesting anymore?
    Grinndal 17th Level Ranger. Cobain 19th Level Cleric. Milhouse 18th Level Fighter. Bonham 20th Level Ranger

From the Village of Aerenal located in the Land of Sarlona Gravis Negotium

I am up for it. I can provide a Cleric 13 / Paladin 3 warforged or a Rogue 13 / Barbarian 3 Str build Warforged. Those are the two I take in there most often as is.

Quote Originally Posted by jmccn79
    Am I the only one that keeps seeing these posts and think that its a very sad thing that we have to resort to doing this kind of thing to even make the game interesting anymore?
    I actually find it nice that the game is constructed in such a way that we can do things like this, something different from the normal and still be successful and enjoyable.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by jmccn79 View Post
    I find it strange that you think this way.
    Do you think it's 'sad' that people also 'resort' to doing stuff like permadeath, soloing, and naked TS runs too?

Quote Originally Posted by Teech View Post
    I find it strange that you think this way.
    Do you think it's 'sad' that people also 'resort' to doing stuff like permadeath, soloing, and naked TS runs too?
    I was writing a reply but decided it would not be appropriate of me to continue to sidetrack the OP's post. I apologize for doing that to begin with.
    Grinndal 17th Level Ranger. Cobain 19th Level Cleric. Milhouse 18th Level Fighter. Bonham 20th Level Ranger

From the Village of Aerenal located in the Land of Sarlona Gravis Negotium

Default It is what it is

No worries about the sidetrack. Everybody is different in their interests. With so much grinding going on now, I just though it may be entertaining to try something with a little different flavor.

To everybody who replied with interest, I apologize for my lack of organizational skills. I will be putting up an LFM tonight around 9 or 9:30 pm EST for a WF only run. If anyone will be on tonight and interested, feel free to join.

Thanks again for the interest.

I'm on a timer on my Bard until Wen. night , but will join ya in a future run no problem. Just send me a tell or PM when the next one is and I'll be there.

Toombs
    No I don't wear a Concordant Opp item on my Barb...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Zixx of the FlatBlade(Barb)