Hello fellow Sarlonians!

Hey everyone this is Oblio. I have recently made some guild videos in the past if you have not seen them yet. I am now working on a few other short films before my final guild video releases in March of 2009. As of right now I am getting things together for the production of The Wizard of Oz in DDO. I have many ideas and plans along with costumes. Now all I need is people willing to star in the movie. You will have a fun time filming as I am getting some help from DDOcast to produce this short film. It will be a fun experience to film and make and you will have a good time doing it. There are a few minor requirements however...
1. Must be on Sarlona Server
2. Must be willing to cooperate
3. You may have to level your character that you will roll for this project up to level 5. Although, if you have a character already that potentially can be a character in the movie, you may use that one.
4. You must be available a few days a week for a couple hours for filming session. As of right now I do not have a permanent schedule for when I will need you for filming. But the main characters will most likely be needed throughout the entire film.(Tinman, Dorothy, the Wicked Witch, etc...)
5. You may have to be able to access ventrilo for more organized instructions during scenes.

Many roles are needed. You do not need to do any talking during the movie. The voices will be added from the actual movie most likely. We will just act it out on the game. You also may be required to make extra characters. For example, you might be guard in one scene, and a munchkin in another on a different character. Please contact me in a PM with any questions or if you wish to particiate.