Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    A couple of points and these points are more about healing styles and builds then anything else. I tend to use more cure mass mod scrolls then heal scrolls in the quest. I will use the cure mass scrolls when the devils come out on part 4 and sometimes between mass healing spells. I have empower healing on all the time, but I do have the max empower healing enhancements so it costs me less, but your point about trying to conserve mana and be efficient on part 4 and part 5 is a good one. Finally, and this is for an inexperienced player on the quest in part 2 if your group gathers all the initial mobs (devils, orthons, cats, etc.) to one area and you have the quicken feat feel free to turn that on for mass heals as you can get your mana back in the tree after that initial part and you don't exactly want people to die the advantage of quicken is more healing speed and no concentration breaks from the mobs.
    I use CM scrolls as well and use very little heal scrolls. If someone is really low ill just use heal spell since i have 1790sp. Part4 i also use them in between fights to top everyone off.

Parts 1-3 i keep empower and quicken on all the time but rarely use them in 4 and 5 unless im solo cleric in raid.
    Knights of the Phoenix

Sorcerer's - TooHotz & TooHots | Wizard - SooHotz | Barbarian - Cenotaph | Ranger/Rogue - Dezrie | Ranger/Monk/Rogue - Dezerick | Cleric - TooNubez & Dezrick

Divine Healing is pretty useful in here as well. It's like an Uber Regen, great for the mass fights. And what else are you going to use your Turn attempts on other than an occasional DV, but with all the mana regen pools that's not really needed.
    Riott Ad Infinitum ~20 Fighter ~ 67 AC unbuffed ~ "Riott, AC Intimi-Tank Build"
    Founder of the Twilight Avengers ~ Khyber Server ~ Owner of the Ultimate Gaming Table
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for the rest of the day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life."

Default How I Roll

Pt 1 - Take out your Vorpal & kill S**t.
    Pt 2 - Keep it out & Kill more S**t.
    Pt 3 - Jump around.
    Pt 4 - Take out your Vorpal & kill the devils, throw a few heals at your tank, *vorp more devils, Destruct & Slay your 2 Gnolls, throw another heal, repeat from the *
    Pt 5 - Stand on the alter & babysit, get your loot, check kill count & make sure you win

This strategy works well everywhere.

There's a 70% chance I was drunk, 20% hungover, 90% drinking, when I posted this. I think that's 185% alcohol is involved. You do the math, my grammar is immaculate.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Besides, your PCs deserve it after hitting their heads (or Adoryn's Malices) against brick walls for 15 minutes.
    15!!!!!!!!! ug bene a long tiem since i sene it take that long most people are geting the GCB/maiming picks/Vicious+[CB/GCB/Maiming] weaposn going now shoudl realyl only take about 10 mins for the portals.
    Prophits of the New Republic-- Khyber--PnP Vetren of more years then I wish to admit
    Desteria MoonStar-Sorc20--Mcgruf The Crime Dog-Dwarf Ftr12/Pal3/Rgr5
    Annibelle of the Woods-Rgr20--St.Fut H'Tennek-H-Orc Barb 20
    Kwaiii Chang Caine-Monk 20--Sandradee-Bard 3

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Sambvca View Post
    Pt 1 - Take out your Vorpal & kill S**t.
    Pt 2 - Keep it out & Kill more S**t.
    Pt 3 - Jump around.
    Pt 4 - Take out your Vorpal & kill the devils, throw a few heals at your tank, *vorp more devils, Destruct & Slay your 2 Gnolls, throw another heal, repeat from the *
    Pt 5 - Stand on the alter & babysit, get your loot, check kill count & make sure you win

This strategy works well everywhere.
    4 Clerics with Spell Points left over and someone DIed?
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    4 Clerics with Spell Points left over and someone DIed?
    not even that... someones STILL dead!!
    Lazy clerics! lol i can just hear em... "go use the shrine!"

i kid
    Riedra(RIP): Joeyjojo(Src16), Joeyjo(Clr16) Joeybot(Brb15/Ftr1), Shabado(Clr16), Shabs(Rng16), Shabadoo(Src15)

*cough*bugged*cough* - lol
    Riott Ad Infinitum ~20 Fighter ~ 67 AC unbuffed ~ "Riott, AC Intimi-Tank Build"
    Founder of the Twilight Avengers ~ Khyber Server ~ Owner of the Ultimate Gaming Table
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for the rest of the day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life."

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    *cough*bugged*cough* - lol
    Not to mention that much mana with maximize empower activated

This guide is for clerics looking to do the shroud legit.
    Last edited by Eurytos; 05-16-2008 at 04:00 PM.
    The Free Companions
    Eurytos, Eury, Furytos, Eurytrikos, Durytos, Alternate, Grid, Gridd, Radic, Narayana
    "I don't set goals, because if I set goals, I set limits for myself."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12