Red face I finally crossed the line...

Well just to make it clear, I have now crossed the line from hobby to addiction, let me explain.

Last night I got on around 10:00pm EST, and I was on my ranger, got invited to a shroud group and after waiting awhile decided to switch to my cleric, ran 1 shroud run and we wiped on part 4 due to circumstances beyond our control. I was getting tired at this point, but got invited to a second shroud run so I figured what the heck and went on with that group, excellent dps and we completed easily. No I am super tired, but as soon as I get out of the shroud I was invited to a pug dragon run...which "against my better judgement due to being tired" accepted as well.

Anyhow part 5 of the dragon run took forever due to some not knowing the sequence and such so I just started BBing everything I ran into and we made it to Arach's Knight...and this is where it happened, as we were waiting for everyone to get back from filling up on mana, I was waiting by the Knight when I fell asleep, dunno if I had my mic on or not, but I woke up at 5:30am realizing that I left my group hanging at the Knight with only one cleric in the group.

Anyhow to anyone in that run I would like to apologize, I never should have accepted that invite and if I made it harder on you than necessary I am sorry. I hope you guys completed and got all your SOS's and Delving suits you wanted.

Anyhow lesson learned, spend to much time on tired and your bound to screw someone...

Have fun and please don't hold it against me for to long.
    (((((Argonessen)))))
    Raesal, Holypockets, Lashan, Levair, Siete, Woodhead

Community Member

LOL

You pulled an Allorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspenor View Post
    LOL

You pulled an Allorious.
    I heard Allorious binges on pizza and Oreo's and THEN falls into a deep fat filled sleep.
    Revenants

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hanam View Post
    I heard Allorious binges on port wine and Oreo's and THEN falls into a deep fat filled sleep.
    Fixed that for you Hanam.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspenor View Post
    Fixed that for you Hanam.
    He has exquisite taste
    Revenants

Default Sleeping Can be Deadly

I fell asleep once while maning one of the levers that drop the barriers. When I finally woke up to the shouting of my goup who were stuck behind the barrier, I freaked and ran off the platform and plunged to my death in the lava.

It took awhile to live that one down.
    Drink Old Sully's, after a couple pints even Orcs look good!
    Proud member of The order of the Silver Dragons

I dont know, I like port wine

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsbane View Post
    I fell asleep once while maning one of the levers that drop the barriers. When I finally woke up to the shouting of my goup who were stuck behind the barrier, I freaked and ran off the platform and plunged to my death in the lava.

It took awhile to live that one down.

LOL.. I fell asleep looking at the AH one night, 1 hand on keyboard, 1 hand on mouse (the computer mouse). I must have some weire dream, 'cause I woke up violently and threw my cordless mouse across the room and shattered it. That was about a year ago or so, had forgotten about it until I read your post.
    [Founder/Leader of the Bloodlords of Argonnesen]
    [DaveyKhealerAcapellaParlospiGodithGearey Gygax]

Perhaps in the future you might accidentally drag some loot onto the AH, that would be a nice dream

Quote Originally Posted by totmacher2 View Post
    Perhaps in the future you might accidentally drag some loot onto the AH, that would be a nice dream

Selling on the AH.. That's a bit too window-licker for me.. Tell me what you need, that works better.
    [Founder/Leader of the Bloodlords of Argonnesen]
    [DaveyKhealerAcapellaParlospiGodithGearey Gygax]

my father-inlaw has been known to fall asleep while surfing and still keep clicking his mouse
    flaltyne2001
    Xanther Falshun - 16Rogue - Baz Axeman - 8Fighter - Xanone 5Wizard - Argonnessen
    proud member of Prophets of Velah

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyCrockett View Post
    Selling on the AH.. That's a bit too window-licker for me.. Tell me what you need, that works better.
    I'll take that +6 charisma ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreaper View Post
    If a warforged eats tinsel and he's scooting on his butt in the dungeon, does he make sparks?