Founder

Default ANY GMs ON IN SARLONA??????

So I have sent my bug report in twice now since yesterday about my bug for not being able to advance shroud and the GMs still have not gotten back to me...

I would say the customer service forum would be the best place to ask
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Peep,

Have you been in the shroud on that character before? Is it a matter of repeating the quest or getting the quest for the first time?
    If you have not run the quest yet i'd check your ingrediant bag and make sure your signet stone is actually inside your inventory then talk to the guy.

Default Is not a paid rep of customer service but

Welcome to the wonderful world of DDO GM service

Answering questions is now at 60%
    Solving issues 10% (give or take the severity if its more severe drop that about 9%)
    Knowing our stuff is at a all time high of 2% and we are striving to make it 3%
    Comprehension of the quests-huh whats that? never heard of it whats a tangleroot?

The GM's of DDO Moderation, Aggrivation..dont ask us (for anything) and we wont annoy you ^_^

lol id put a disclaimer but if people dont know im jesting by now I just dont know.
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Try Explaing your situation here... Most likely someonehere can help.

Ar eyou filing a "Bug Report" or Help Request? GMs dont respond to bug reports. FIle a help request for Gameplay issue. That would probobly be most logical choice.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

It is also possible to not advance by not picking up a quest end reward. All 5 quests must be completed by taking end rewards. Seen this a few times along with not having signet stone in backpack. Hope this helps
    "My idea of fun,is killing everyone" Iggy Pop

Founder

Default To those who are helping thanks

Issue is not that I have not crafted but, made my stone then ran around doing the talking thing talked to the guy by shroud and would not advance... thanks for the help to who ever mentioned the in game issue.

Is your stone in your ingredient bag, t must be in your main inventory for him to advance
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar