Default Trading +3 Banishing Rapier

The rapier has been traded. thanks for you interest & offers.
    Last edited by Music Man; 05-13-2008 at 03:10 PM.

PM Sent

Big response -- now I know this is a pretty rockin' weapon in light of the current mod and what is coming next, but I must admit I am suprised with the response I've gotten. Granted this I think my original post kinda under priced the value of a +3 banishing rapier.

I am about to leave for work at the moment, but I will be updating and clarifying my desires in the OP and getting back to the few of you who have piqued my interest or expressed the desire to offer more.

Thanks for the interest, and I'll be in contact with some of you.

Default Pm Sent

Pm Sent
    MINISTRY

Default Best Offer So Far

I updated my desires to give a bit of clarification for you folks interested.

But anyway, just to let you all interested know, that I'm probably gonna settle on Erda's offer, so long as she can deliver:
    Here is my offer for your banishing rapier:

1) +3 Chocolate Pony, mint condition.

2) +2 tome of Rockin' Out (this one's kinda cool, you can use it like the eternal titan wand, it resets when you rest)

3) Eternal Sunshine Wishes for the sweetest guy ever

PM Sent in the form of a smilie bulleted list.
    LahstLahsteLausteLawstLawsteLlostLlosteLossteLosteLossteLosttLostte
    Legion Officer ≈ End discrimination. Hate everybody.
    Xorian ~ From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate....

Quote Originally Posted by Lawst View Post
    PM Sent in the form of a smilie bulleted list.
    Very nice offer from format to content... I especially liked this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawst
    Thanks for pulling uber loot,
    And you have no idea really how uber it gets... On that note, when I completed Shroud on Thaelor last nite, I got another rapier that put this one to shame: +3 Banishing rapier of righteousness, WF only... but I took that as a sign that I shouldn't retire my twf wf barb & I highly doubt that one will be leaving my possession. friggin insane weapon, huh?

Default Nice

Man, I have 7 capped toons (and a 12.5 getting close) and run the shroud at least a few times per week and never never never pull stuff like that.

If it wasn't for guys like Eriik and Scars, I think I would be swinging masterwork weapons.

Do you have some magic that you use to pull this stuff???

Wow... good on ya.

Does this mean me bro Lawst traded ya?
    MINISTRY

Quote Originally Posted by Ministry View Post
    Man, I have 7 capped toons (and a 12.5 getting close) and run the shroud at least a few times per week and never never never pull stuff like that.

If it wasn't for guys like Eriik and Scars, I think I would be swinging masterwork weapons.

Do you have some magic that you use to pull this stuff???

Wow... good on ya.

Does this mean me bro Lawst traded ya?
    I have this concept called Loot Fang Shooie, and am a strict follower of the Touw of Looting. If interested I could fill you in, but to share it openly would not venerate the chee of the loot tables properly because it would open it up to the eyes of sceptics and non-believers. If you'd like to know, perhaps the way would open itself up to you....

And no the rapier has not yet been traded. I'll let folks now when it has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Music Man View Post
    I have this concept called Loot Fang Shooie, and am a strict follower of the Touw of Looting. If interested I could fill you in, but to share it openly would not venerate the chee of the loot tables properly because it would open it up to the eyes of sceptics and non-believers. If you'd like to know, perhaps the way would open itself up to you....

And no the rapier has not yet been traded. I'll let folks now when it has been.
    Hiya Music,

I too follow the Touw of Looting...My last run on Krule got me a ML16 Deathblock Robe of Gr. Fire Resist (This one I understand), +2 Vorpal Dwarven Axe of Shatter and +1 Vorpal BSword of BS....and I'm a freakin' wizard...
    Bearrin (L20 Fighter) - Desmondo (L19 Drow Rogue) - Freebay (L18 Bard) - Freebee (L19 Fighter) - Eclypsse (L18 Sorc) - Freebs (L19 Barb) - Intuit (L20 Cleric) - Krule (L12 Wizard) - Perseus (L17 Cleric) COLOR]