Thread: Price Check

Default Price Check

How many larges is Kardin's eye going for? Just pulled a brand new one earlier on my lowbie. So if i can get enough larges then i might sell/trade it!

For those who are total noob(s):
    +5 Resistance Trinket, Level 13

Thanks,
    Valk

Well, in my honest opinion kardin's eye is worth about 4 maybe 5 larges, or perhaps maybe 1 million plat. This is just a ball park guess of course < since i havent been keepng tabs of the price for larges or plat > ,but its not worth as much as u think probably because +4 resist items are rather common, and shelling out a bunch of stuff for the extra +1 most people will not do. Not to mention there are +5 resist cloaks that have drop < though they seem as rare > and the trinket spot is usually closed out by any melee type for the Bloodstone. Well hope that helps but like i said im not sure either.
    Wicked, Dekciw, Mowicked, and BigWick are my alter ego's
    Proud Recruiting Officer of the Hand of the Black Tower

it is worth um...no larges yea...thats it send to delard with a 10k plat handeling and disposal fee

in all seriousnous i havn't run into to many looking for one lately no not sure the worth but gave ya a free bump
    Proud Officer of the Dwarven Defenders

-Delard Duerthuer, Delicor Duerthuer, Ardak Duerthuer, Whurring Duerthuer, Urval Duerthuer, Lyali Droazoul

Quote Originally Posted by CobraChaos View Post
    Well, in my honest opinion kardin's eye is worth about 4 maybe 5 larges, or perhaps maybe 1 million plat. This is just a ball park guess of course < since i havent been keepng tabs of the price for larges or plat > ,but its not worth as much as u think probably because +4 resist items are rather common, and shelling out a bunch of stuff for the extra +1 most people will not do. Not to mention there are +5 resist cloaks that have drop < though they seem as rare > and the trinket spot is usually closed out by any melee type for the Bloodstone. Well hope that helps but like i said im not sure either.
    Thats what i was thinking actually 4-5 larges. Well anyone got 4-5 Larges (maybe 1 stone, 1 scale in the package). Let me know via PM/tell.

Valk

Community Member

pull +4-5 res cloaks like a fat kid on cake so would guess eyes are worthless now

Quote Originally Posted by rattgang View Post
    pull +4-5 res cloaks like a fat kid on cake so would guess eyes are worthless now
    I pull +4's too, but with no green steel trinket I am assuming some people still want these. Highly doubt u pull +5's like a fat kid on cake. If so show me all of them if u have more then 2-3 i will believe you. Let me guess u vendored all of em.

I'd concur on your 4-5 larges Dimz; though I'd say a more reasonable plat value for it would be 750k. Somebody might pay a million but I'm not sure I'd pay it.

The value of Kardin's eye is that its a +5 ML 13 resistance item (not easy to find nowadays since +4s are dropping with ML 15 in the shroud)
    that goes in the trinket slot.

Its all those things combined that make it valuable.

Hey, I actually sound like I know something. That can't be good for anyone.
    Gornn 3:16 says: Gornn just hugged yo' @$$!
    Ask Gornn! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=156209
    Ask Gornn! archives http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Categ..._Gornn_Archive
    "It's only elitist if you're not actually better than everyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by Garyaxe View Post
    I'd concur on your 4-5 larges Dimz; though I'd say a more reasonable plat value for it would be 750k. Somebody might pay a million but I'm not sure I'd pay it.

The value of Kardin's eye is that its a +5 ML 13 resistance item (not easy to find nowadays since +4s are dropping with ML 15 in the shroud)
    that goes in the trinket slot.

Its all those things combined that make it valuable.

Hey, I actually sound like I know something. That can't be good for anyone.
    It's ML 11!!! Even better
    Boldrin//Grandmaster Flash//Cartaras
    Plucky // Whipping //Malachus
    Juxta//Pigsticker//Stealyour// Internet
    Proud member of Loreseekers

Community Member genericearthling's Avatar

problem with the eye is that it gets in the way of using head of good fortune with boots of innocent since they stack you get +7.

Quote Originally Posted by rattgang View Post
    You know ... I keep seeing people (maybe person) on the forums say this, but I have yet to see someone ... anyone ... post a screenie of a non-named +5 resist item. And the loot *****s I have asked havent seen them yet ...
    Just sayin ...
    Quote Originally Posted by EULA
    As part of your Game experience, you can input language and upload content to our Servers in various forms ... (collectively, the "Content"). Content created by you must not: ... (f) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Game.
    See, even the EULA says its a game and supposed to be fun. EvilDuckie-DuckieBot

Quote Originally Posted by SneakThief View Post
    You know ... I keep seeing people (maybe person) on the forums say this, but I have yet to see someone ... anyone ... post a screenie of a non-named +5 resist item. And the loot *****s I have asked havent seen them yet ...
    Just sayin ...
    I have seen only one pulled so far and i do shroud completions everytime i come off timer. The one I have seen was level 15 with a race requirement on it. So anyone who says they pull alot of them are either: A) REAAALLY Lucky or B) Lying. I will let you decide which one this falls under.

Just sayin ...
    No screenie, but I see them on the AH every now and then. ML15 RR cloaks.

Just sayin ...
    I just traded a +5 resist cloak RR human for a Kardins Eye, so I can verify they exist. was ML 15 RR Human( I just like getting my +5 resist 4 lvls earlier.
    4 Larges would be pretty much right as long as a scale and stone were included, the other 2 would be whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldrin View Post
    I just traded a +5 resist cloak RR human for a Kardins Eye, so I can verify they exist. was ML 15 RR Human( I just like getting my +5 resist 4 lvls earlier.
    Boldrin is a loot ***** just like the most of us, Boldrin can we get a confirmation as to how common/uncommon/rare +5 resist cloaks are? I do not think there is a such thing as +5 resist cloak (non rr). Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimz View Post
    Boldrin is a loot ***** just like the most of us, Boldrin can we get a confirmation as to how common/uncommon/rare +5 resist cloaks are? I do not think there is a such thing as +5 resist cloak (non rr). Can anyone confirm?
    It is feasible that there could be non RR +5 resist ML 15 cloaks, personally I have not seen any. I have seen maybe 5-6 RR +5 cloaks though. They are very scarce and of equal value to the boots of the innocent and kardins eye.

I would rate them above the eye because they free up the vital trinket slot for the head (+7 resist) or bloodstone.
    Twistedmetal - 20 Wizard Profiteer - 20 Monk Fingersmith - 18 Ranger/1 Fighter/1 Rogue Metalfatigue - 20 Barbarian -ELITE RAIDERS-

remember that resistance items are borked beyond belief when it comes to minimum level. its certainly possible that one could drop with anywhere from a ML11 to a ML19 however, the ones that i've seen (3) have all been ml15 rr XXX